Chapter 17

I woke up to a dark room.

My limbs felt sore and heavy, head pounding furiously and everything was fuzzy.

"What?" I mumbled out, still trying to get a good look of my surroundings.

The moment I realised my hands were chained on a wall behind me, everything came rushing back.

"Shit!" I cried out as I tried tugging on the chains, however, I could barely move at all.

I immediately tried using my ability, but somehow nothing happened.

"Can't use your ability?" A voice said as I snapped my head around the room.

It was pitch black and I couldn't see anything but I knew that voice.

"How'd you know?" I asked as Yutaka chuckled, I heard the sound of footsteps circling me.

"When I visited Japan six years ago, I met with Kano Hina once. We have personal ties with each other but when you came, I knew it wasn't you." Yutaka said as I cursed under my breath.

"Fortunately, I have tabs everywhere. Including in Japan. I was warned of an infamous pair in Japan." Yutaka started as I scowled.

"We aren't a pair." I said in the darkness. 

"Ability users who work under the Port Mafia. From there, it wasn't exactly the hardest to find everything else out." Yutaka said as I scowled.

"But how'd you find out before you even met me?" I asked as a quiet, sinister chuckle came from the man.

"Oh please, I keep tabs on all my guests." Yutaka said as I cursed under my breath again.

"Okay, you caught me, so what do you want?" I asked into the darkness just as the lights turned on.

I winced a little, blinking as I let me eyes adjust to the sudden brightness.

Yutaka was standing in front of me, grinning as I looked around the room.

It caught me off, because unlike the cells we have, which were dirty and cold, this cell-like room was fully white.

White wall, floor and ceiling and what should be bars, was a glass wall.

It even had a fancy white bed with steel frames.

"Rich-ass bastard." I mumbled under my breath as I stared up at the man, whom I was meant to kill, with defiance.

I had also realised I was no longer wearing the dress but the fit I had worn under.

Unfortunately, all the blades had been removed. Including the ones which had been hidden in slits installed on the outfit.

"So what the hell do you want?" I asked at Yutaka who was smirking like a goddamn fool he was.

"I need some intel on the Port Mafia. Since you've tried killing me, emphasis on tried might I add, I'll be needing to wipe you out. All of you." Yutaka said as my eyes narrowed at him.

"Hmm. Why don't I give you this. Fuck. Off." I spat in his face as Yutaka sighed.

"Must you make this hard on yourself, Y/n? It's only going to get worse from here." Yutaka said as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh please, bring it on." I said as the glass door slid open, revealing two men who walked into the room.

I realised that the door must have been set so that you can't see from the inside but can see from the outside.

"Oh, seriously? A few thugs?" I asked, grinning.

"Just a few punches here and there, right?" I said, cocking my head to the side and smirked at Yutaka.