Chapter 4

3 good knocks on the door. No response. Another 3 knocks. No response.

I felt like he wasn't there but was at the same time as i was hearing paper being moved, shredded and written on.

"Master, May I come in?" I asked.
Yesterday he let me in by responding. This time he didn't and I was confused.

As scared as I was I still went in. So I slowly turn the door knob towards left and cautiously opening the door.

"Sorry to interrupted master but-"

I stood still for a good 10 seconds. I was in shock for what I just witnessed.

"M-master?" I stuttered.

"Do you need something?" He replied, taking off his towel off his body.
He just came out from a shower, I could tell by his wet and silky body.

"Ahh!" I screamed and at the same time. Whilst covering my eyes and looking the other way. "Master.. you're naked-"

"Do you need something!?" the boss shouted. "If not get out!"

I was surprised as yesterday he treated me so nice but today..

"I- I was wondering why you left early yesterday.." I reply, still looking the other way and eyes concealed.

"How's that you're concern.. are you my father?" He asked in a serious tone. I could tell he was walking towards me slowly as I felt a gaze behind me.

"N-no! It's just that you were in a rush and I thought-"

He grabbed my back and pulls me towards him whilst still looking the other way.

"AHH~" I moaned. "What are you  a-ahh!"

He was hugging me from my back. "I had business to take care of.. that's why I left." He replied.

I felt his massive c*ck rubbing against my butt. "T-That feels so good.." I mumbled.

Next thing I feel was his member going inside my ass repeatedly. "Ahhh~ d-daddy!" I accidentally moaned.

The boss giggled and looked at me and said: "you're cute.." As he says that, he pulls my trousers down and starts to feel my member.

"Daddy harder!" I screamed.

It was getting intense. He was getting faster and faster. And it no time c*m squirting everywhere.

However that wasn't the case. The c*m reached the distance of a meter, enough distance to reach the door and being covered.

One of the colleagues walked in on us and witness the most outrageous thing. My c*m squirted on her also as my c*m was still processing on squiring.

"AHHHHHH!" She screamed. "WHAT THE F*CK WAS THAT! THATS SO DISGUSTING OF YOU!" She shouted whilst dropping her files on the floor and immediately starts to throw up in disgust.

*Omg.. what do I do?* I though to myself.

"KNOCK THE DOOR!" The boss shouts, closing the door on her whilst she still vomits.

We both put our trousers back up and continued doing our work. I then processed to clean up as it was extremely uncomfortable seeing c*m on the door. I felt so bad for the lady but I couldn't do anything helpful.

"Sorry about that.." I apologize as I didn't mean to c*m on the lady.

"Totally fine!" He says whist on the computer typing stuff.