Chapter 8

=========
~At the office~

"Boss, are there any files I need to sort out again?" I asked, looking for the work he may ask me to organise again, I hope not.

"You can sit and relax, for now." Replied the boss, typing up words on a word document whilst legs relaxing on another chair.

I gradually start to lower myself, trying to sit. But I couldn't so I stood instead.

The clothes he gave me were very thin thongs with a hardness on top of my body without a shirt.

It was so inappropriate that I dared to speak up for myself for the first time since I became his secretary. I had to do it unless I wanted to wear these stupid 'clothes.' Especially in a working environment.

"Sorry boss, I'm extremely uncomfortable wearing this garbage on me. So if you'll excuse me, master, I will get going to find better clothing." I stated, getting up from my seat and walking off.

I glanced behind me to see if he would care that I spoke up for myself, only to find him right behind me ready to grab me by my hair.

He starts to drag me with him using my hair. It was painful enough wearing these clothes.

"B-boss! You're hurting me!" I try to spit out.

"You dare to disobey master, you get punished!" he shouts at me with no shame.

I try to escape by biting his wrist so hard that my teeth felt like they were about to fall off.

"You piece of-" He shouts once again, pulling me towards him. "Get on you're knees now, you need to be punished!"

He forcefully pushes me down to get me on my knees and quickly pulls out his member. "This is your punishment! C'mon start sucking!"

I was so stunned that I started to sweat and tears ran down my poor face. I was enduring so much pain at that moment.

Before I could beg him to stop, he strongly pulls me in to start sucking his member.

I was gagging so hard whilst choking nonstop. All you can hear were gulping sounds. I was crying hard through the whole process.

"Yeah, that's how you do it!" He screams out whilst slapping my cheeks every second. "Don't stop keep going!"

When he came in my mouth I immediately spat every bit out and ran for assistance. "Help help me please!" I scream still in pain for being on my knees for long. Whilst c*m strings still dangling from my mouth.

I was wobbling left and right, couldn't even walk in a straight line.

"Come back here!" I heard him shout whilst running after me. "We aren't done!"

I immediately stopped and realized what I've gone through since I became an assistant.
I turn towards him and process on saying:

"Boss, I'm sorry but I'm quitting. Am I just a 'pet' to you? Because you've ruined my life since I became an 'assistant.' Your abusive self can go to he**! I screamed whilst crying. I grabbed a towel that was by the door to cover myself up before strongly shutting the door behind me before he could follow me.

I realized the mistakes I've done by staying here. This job wasn't right for me and I should be letting him treat me like this. Quitting was the right thing.