Chapter 6

It's now 2am. I've only just finished my task and I'm getting stressed out on my much work I've done. This time he has overworked me and I felt stupid not asking about it earlier.

"I'm done master, I've done the task you've asked me to do." I remark, showing 3 tall stacks of paperwork. whilst swearing and heavily breathing in advance.

"Good boy.." he replied, holding on to my jaw ever so slightly. "You know.. you're very cute.."

"C-can I go home now? It's very late and I'm tired master." I stated, shortly backing up avoiding what he just blabbered.

"Oh no no, don't bother, you can sleep at mine.. its closer and you'll get more sleep done. Not to mentions that it's also own a comfy bed..." He stated, getting closer to my face almost lips touching.

"Oh no it's okay my mom-"

"Come.. with.. me.." he calmly replied, dragging me with him as he spoke.

His tone completely changed into a serious one. I felt scared and I didn't know what to do in that moment. I felt somewhat unsafe even though he was my boss.

"Master!" I shout, trying to stop him from dragging me any further. "M-my wrist.."

"You're coming to my house with me cutie boy.." He replied, still holding onto my arm.

==========
~at his house~

***

Whilst I was awkwardly sitting on the edge of his bed; the boss was smoking a cigarette. To be honest, he looked so hot whilst doing it.

"I've already contacted you're mother in advance. Though not sure if she has read it or not.."

"Of course she didn't, it's friking 2 am.." I whispered underneath my breath whilst forcefully letting go off his hand.

"Where am I going to sleep master?"

"In my bed, where else?" Replied the boss, pointing at his bed.

"What about you..?" I calmly asked.

"You too, you're sleeping next to master, how great is that?" He replied with a clam tone for ones.

I was shocked as I thought he would bring me to a nice guest room where is would be more comfortable sleeping alone. I guess my instincts where wrong..

"There's only one room is this mansion? You've got to be kidding me.." I retorted, whispering the last bit of words.

"Of course not, I just don't what you to bother walking around just to find a place to sleep where you have one in front of you, you know?" He casually said, walking around as he spoke.

"Well-"

"Let's go to sleep now, it's late and we've got work to do." He said, cutting my words off also putting out the cigarette on the balcony.

I was not sure if to sleep next to him or go home right here right now. I'm already here, so why bother going home?

"Alright.." I replied, tucking myself in the bed.