Chapter 11

Another month has passed. I'm still dating my precious girlfriend who I love very much. Vincenzo hasn't called me since the first call with him when I changed my number. I was worried about him since we didn't get to talk last time.

Vincenzo's pov:

It's finally time. The time to speak with him. I hope he isn't busy with the girlfriend of his. I don't like her. Or maybe I'm just jealous...

***

I knock on a door twice and before I could knock one more time, the door swept open only to find a very pretty woman.

"How may I help you?" The lady asked with a serious facial expression.

"I'm looking for Carlos. You see I'm a friend of his." I reply with a big smile on my face hoping for her to accept me in.

"Carlos! Your friend is at the door!" She shouted loudly. "He'll be a minute he's in the shower." She replied with a smile whilst walking off to the kitchen.

"Come inside young man!" She said loudly whilst still walking off.

"I appreciate it!" I replied also smiling.

*In the shower? This means that he's going to come out naked...* I thought whilst smirking and also walking towards the living room waiting for his arrival.

It has already been 5 minutes and he was still not out. Just as I say that, I hear his footsteps coming down the stairs whilst singing a lovely melody.

"What the-" He shouts whilst eyes wide open shocked by my appearance. "What are you doing in my house?" He once again shouts.

"Carlos, don't be mean to your friend!" She shouts to Carlos in furry.

"What are you doing!" He shouts quietly whilst I sit there with a leg on top of the other like a man and slouching on the couch.

"I'm here to talk to you." I said smirking, whilst I sit there and enjoy the view I see right before my eyes.

His wet silky tiny body was in front of me. I could enhance his beauty all day. All he was wearing was his towel covering his private part and grabbing it firm hoping for it not to drop.

"Come here." I said gesturing for him to come closer to me with 2. "I won't bite." I also stated, licking and biting my lips slowly.

"What are you doing, my mother is here!" He shouted quietly.

He gradually started to walk towards me in fear. He looks like he'd seen a monster by his facial expressions.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you..." I assure him whilst he's sitting next to me still terrified of me and me placing my arms around him.

"Hurry up and spit it out..." Carlos retorted, avoiding eye contact and taking my arm of him in anger.

I grasp onto his chin and turning him to face me. I gradually lean in for a kiss.
We kissed and kissed until I ended up on top of him still kissing. After a second of thought, he then slap me still me being on top.

"You b**ch! What do you think you doing? I have a girlfriend and you know that.." He said in furry, sitting back down immediately.

Me being disappointed, I slowly get off him and sit back down still next to him.
The whole mood changed.

"Why are you sulking, you knew the circumstances yet you disregarded them." He tells me looking at me dead in the eyes.

"Don't you feel like you miss me?" I replied, looking downwards and my voice deepening.

"Miss being abused by you? No, not really." He giggled.

"I'm sorry, it's just how I was. But now I'm different, I promise I won't do it ever again." I declared whilst holding onto his pure hands and still sulking.

"I have a partner that I love right now, I'm not willing to break her heart just to be with you." He replied, forcefully letting go of my hands.

"I know that I can treat you better, than she can. And any boy like you deserve a gentleman. So tell me why we are wasting time and wasting time when you should be with me instead. I know that can treat you better, better than she can!" I reply whilst crying my eyeballs out.

"Vincenzo-"

The doorbell sets off. Someone was at the door and as afraid as I was I sat there frozen.

"That must be my girlfriend." He stated, smiling and happy he was whilst walking towards the door ready to open it.

"Baby!" He happily shouts whilst hugging her tightly and kissing her on the lips.

"Who's that?" She asked whilst walking inside.

"The guy on the phone last time, don't mind him, he was about to go anyways. Then, we can cuddle and watch movies however long you want!" He remarked elatedly.

I was heartbroken. I didn't think he was going to reject me. I was sure he would come back to me. I didn't know what else to do to bring my little angel back.

"I-I'll get going.." I stated, trying to hold onto my tears, walking towards the front door. Almost as if they were witnessing me getting out of their lives.

I guess I've got to accept his relationship with her and mind my own business...