Chapter 2

"Carlos, nice to meet you. I'm Vincenzo as you probably already know by now." He declared, processing to put his hand out ready for a handshake.

As soon as I grasp his hand; I felt a sudden movement in my body. He pulled me so close to his body that we almost kissed.

I was heavy breathing as my heart started to pump faster and raise my heart rate.

I felt the urge to gulp because of the unexpected pulling. I was so in shock that I was sweating all over my body.

"I- I" I replied. Speechless I was, couldn't believe what I was experiencing.

"I'm sorry master but what are you doing-"

I see him smile at me still in the same position as before. As awkward as I was; I process on pushing him back.

"I'm so sorry master but this is extremely inappropriate behaviour coming from a boss..."
I retorted, fixing my tie in the process of backing up and slowly losing eye contact and looking downwards.

"I apologize for my behaviour. Let's get to work." He responded.

***

After a long day of work; I gradually start to doze off. You could tell I was exhausted. I had no intention of getting any more work done.

"Wakey wakey." I subconsciously hear still half asleep.

I slowly open my eyes and the first thing I saw was his face. I remembered it being the most handsome face I've ever encountered. It was beautiful.

"Argh!" I unexpectedly screamed. "You startled me.."

"So sorry I fell asleep, I'll immediately get back to work master." I said, starting to type random words on the computer.

"No need Carlos, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to have dinner with me tonight." He suggested, walking back to his chair handsomely.

"Oh- sure.." I awkwardly responded.

"Great let's go." He replied with a big smile on his face also placing his blazer on his shoulder.

I was super nervous to have dinner with him. It was my very first time having dinner with anyone well known. Hence why I was anxious.

***

"Dinner on me, don't worry about the price, Alright?" He remarked, showing me the expensive menu.

My eyes were widening from the startling information I received. So I immediately start scanning through the whole menu; looking for appetizing dishes I could have.

"I'll have this one please." I decided. Positioning my finger on the cheapest dish, showing the waitress.

"And I'll get this dish for me. Also this drink and this dessert, thank you." He said, placing his finger everywhere as he wanted to eat a lot. Or maybe just to spend his money. He's rich anyway.

"Are you sure you don't want anymore? Remember you're not paying, I am." He asked.

"I'm fine, I'm not very hungry." I reassured him, shaking my hands no.

"Alright then."

***

"Waitress the bill please." He asked raising his hand so the waitress could know where he was.

"That would be £350 please." Said the waitress smiling.

*£350???* I thought in my mind. Even though I ate the cheapest thing; it was still costly. I don't blame the price. It's a 5 star restaurant anyway.

I realized that the price was also plus what the boss ordered. Hence why it was luxurious.

"Think about this as a first day celebration gift." He remarked smiling.

"Let's go home now that we're done, I'll drop you off." He kindly said.

I didn't expect him to say such thing. My heart fluttered a bit as no one ever did this to me. I felt valuable in some kind of way.

"Oh thank you so much, master." I respond, Bowing to him with respect.