Chapter 14

My pov:

After I left Lena I immediately started running ready to catch a nearby taxi. I was struggling to find one since it was midnight.

It started to pour down quickly and I started to get wet very easily but I didn't get the rain to be on my way of this so I ignored it.

I spot one on the way, flashing my eyes out with the brightest light ever. Not being able to see properly, I wave the taxi vigorously with two hands hoping for it to stop.

"Taxi taxi! Here!" I shout.

When the Taxi stopped I directly got in the taxi. "D-driver to the nearest airport please!"

I was shaking and shivering as it was cold from the rain and I felt uncomfortable as I was all wet. I was hoping that he didn't board the plane yet.

"Drive faster please, I'll tip you a lot!" I quickly spit out whilst still worried.

"I'm driving as fast as I can." The driver replied.

Vincenzo's pov:

I sit there patiently in a mildly empty airport with my luggage ready to board the plane. I was hoping for Carlos to choose me but I'm not sure yet. He still has a chance of making it.

==========
~5 mins later~

Announcement: gate A is closing soon. The plane going to Italy is about to stop boarding. Please make your way on the plane. Many thanks.

I got up and looked behind me to see if he would have come but there was no one behind.

"I guess he chose her.." I said, walking towards the plane to board.

I hear big footsteps behind me as if they were running towards me but remembered that I didn't see anyone but I still looked behind. I gasped and dropped my luggage in shock at who I saw.

My pov:

Desperate as I was I ran towards him hoping he would hear my footsteps running towards him. "Wait!" I shout.

As soon as I got to him, I tightly grabbed him and hugged him so hard. "D-don't leave..." I stated whilst crying a lot.

After we stopped hugging, a long eye contact we made before both leaning for a kiss. We kissed like there was no tomorrow.

"Don't worry, I won't leave without you..." Vincenzo replied hugging me tight again.

==========
~At my house~

"So we'll leave first thing tomorrow." Vincenzo stated, cuddling on my comfy bed.

"I love you.." I said cuddling even more.

"Love you even more." He replied giggling and smiling.

And by time passing quick, the next day came. I packed my things and we left for the airport. us being a happy couple, we hold on to each other like lovers. I don't regret choosing him, in fact, I'm glad I did. I love him so much and always will. I hope he will be good to me forever.

Now we are on the way to a different lifestyle. Hoping for a good change. I really liked my life back home. Let's see if life in Italy will improve my quality of life.