Chapter 10

I'm currently Netflix and chilling with my girlfriend Lena in the living room. We are cuddling so tight, that we wouldn't let go. We were on my favourite limited edition sofa.

It looked like I was just out of bed since I was wearing my PJs and still had a face mask on me.

"The cookies are ready!" Shouted my mother, bending down to reach the oven ready to take out fresh baked cookies.

"Ooo I'm so excited!" I elatedly said, smiling at my mother. "I'll try some when they cool down."

At that moment, We were watching my favourite tv show of all time. I couldn't miss this episode since I had been waiting for it to come out for years.

***

I felt something buzzing on the sofa, it was my phone vibrating. As lazy as I was, I try to reach it without moving and of course, I couldn't do it so I finally decided to slightly lean over whilst sighing in disappointment until I finally got a grip of it.

The phone was still vibrating whilst showing the caller's id.

*who could it be?* I thought.

I take a deep sigh before swiping right to answer it. "Hello, who is this?"

"Hey, Carlos." The mysterious person responded. It was a man. He had a very deep voice and it somehow remained me of my old boss.

"Bae, who is that?" Asked Lena still munching on the freshly baked cookies.

"Sorry, am I interrupting right now? We can talk later if you want." The caller responded.

"Sorry, but how do you know my name..?" I asked in suspicion.

"It's me your old boss."

As soon as I heard that, my heart sank as it has been a very long time since I contacted him. I was so in shock.

"B-Boss? H-how did you get my number I changed it-"

"Everything is possible mate."

"Open up, cookies on the way!" Stated Lena whilst smiling and putting the cookie on my lips ready for me to open my mouth and eat it.

"Who's that?" He asked deepening his voice even more.

"My girlfriend Lena." I responded whilst chewing on the cookies I'd been fed.

"Y-your what-"

"Babe, can we go now? We don't wanna be late for our date.." suggested Lena whilst sulking and putting the most precious face on. She looked so cute in my eyes.

"Sorry Vincenzo, I'm pretty busy with her right now, hanging up!" I quickly replied.

"But wait-" Vincenzo tried to spit out before I ended the call.

"I love you so much!" I said to Lena whilst I give her, her favourite hugs and kisses.

"Love you too!" She replied whilst smiling hard.

To be honest I was fine with her. I love her and she loves me back. In fact, we even plan to get married!

We have been dating for almost a month and I trust her so much already.
I just hope she isn't a player...