Chapter 3

"This is your house right?" Vincenzo assured, making sure he wasn't in the wrong place.

"Yes master, this is indeed my home. Thank you so much for your kindness." I said, unhurriedly getting out of the car.

"Hold on." He abruptly said, grabbing onto my arm and pulling me causing me to sit back down.

"What is it master?" I asked nervously, losing eye contact.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you Carlos." He said in his deepest voice, placing his fingers on my chin and turning my face towards him.

"Aren't you going to invite me in as I first day of work celebration gift like I did for you?" He asked in a serious tone.

I was scared to let him in even though my mother was not home.

"Of course master, come on in." I respond nervously. I didn't know what was gonna happen but I trusted him so I let him in.

***

"Do you want anything to drink or.." I asked awkwardly as I didn't know what to say.

"I want you.." he mumbles.

"Sorry?" I asked as I didn't quite hear what he said.

"It doesn't matter, come here. Sit next to your master."

"I'm sorry I-"

"Are you going to disobey your master?" He asked with a serious tone also deepening his voice.

"No master, I'll gladly sit next to you.." I uncomfortably reply.

***

He slowly leans in for a kiss. Unfortunately, I swerved him. I couldn't do it, I didn't feel quite comfortable.

"Um master I'm sorry but what-"

He forcefully kisses me with passion by pulling my shirt towards him. He was unstoppable.
I was suffocating as I couldn't breathe.

"M- master I can't-" I try to spit out.

As we continue kissing; he slowly pushes me down on the couch.

He gradually start to take off his and my clothes. It was the worst time of my life.

This was it; I was going to lose my virginity. I felt happy but sad at the same time. I wanted to lose my virginity with someone I loved not with my boss who I have no intention on continuing to be with in the future.

I had no choice but to obey his orders.

"Moan for me.." he whispers in my ears.

He starts settling his index finger inside my a**hole and starts fingering me. Deeper and deeper he went causing me to get hard.

"Ahhhh~" I moan out of the blue not meaning to. I couldn't resist.

"You like it don't you.." he also whispers.

I felt more.. happy as we continue. I didn't feel awkward nor uncomfortable anymore so I was relieved.

He slowly starts to suck on my member. He starts to get faster and faster and in no time I start to c*m. Squirting all over him.

Not losing a chance, he opens his mouth so wide that all my c*m ended up in his mouth.

As expected, he made a gulping sound. Informing me he swallowed my c*m. Once again, I felt special.

"AHHH" I scream. "Faster!" I declared, being hor**y.

"My pleasure.."

============
~after the heating scene~

Not going to lie, it was a nice experience. I really enjoyed it and I have no regrets.

"How did you like it? First time being fu*ked." He asked still smiling from the before experience.

"It was.. nice." I replied, looking at his beautiful golden eyes.

We were on the bed this time as we wanted to go relax after a very long time of enjoying ourselves.

After a long awkward silence, I decided to speak up. I thought this deeply as it was an import decision I was making right now.

"Master.. can we not do this again? Don't get me wrong, I really liked it it just that you're my boss and I'm your secretary and it's just-"

"So?" He interrupted looking at me deep into my eyes as if I said something wrong.

"To be honest, I don't really like you romantically.. I'm so sorry-"

Not even finishing my sentence, I spot him quickly grabbing his clothes and starts to dress up.

"Sorry Carlos, it was a fun night but I've got to get going."
He said, opening the door knob ready to get out.

I was confused as he was the reason we started all this but suddenly leaves.

"Wait!" I shout. Before I could even get anymore words out of my mouth, he disappears in thin air. I was disappointed that he didn't want to hear what I had to say.

*I'll talk to him tomorrow*