Chapter 12

More months have passed. To be honest, I missed him so much that I can't help but cry every day. One day I'm hoping to meet him...

***

"Wanna get ice cream? I know a shop right around the corner somewhere." I said to Lena clinging onto her arm.

"Of course baby." She replied smiling.

A few seconds later something shocking happened.

"S-so sorry.." I said to the person I've just bumped into.
"I didn't mean to-" I said whilst stopping and immediately froze when I looked up finding out who I bumped into.

"Master?!" I shouted not realising there were a bunch of people staring at us but I didn't care at that moment. "Is this really you?"

"Carlos! Hi!" He replied.

I abruptly hugged him tightly not wanting to let go. I was also crying my eyes out.

"I missed you.." I added.

"Can someone tell me what's going on?" Lena asked whilst totally being confused at the situation. "I think I've missed a chapter..."

"Sorry baby could you give us a moment to talk?" I asked still crying.

"Alright if you say so, I'll be in the ice cream shop waiting." Stated Lena, walking away.

"Been long hasn't it?" Vincenzo said, hugging back. "I also missed you."

"Let's go somewhere more private it's kind of crowded..." I stated, grabbing him by his hand.

***

"So... What have you been up to lately without your boss? Well, old boss..."

"Nothing much just hanging out with Lena.."

"Of course..." he replied looking the other way in a way of annoyance.

"What did you expect?" I giggle.

"Why haven't I received calls from you? I thought you missed me.. am I wrong?"

"Same goes to you too, why haven't YOU done it?" I said, emphasising 'you.'

"Because I knew you were busy with the girlfriend of yours.." he replied with a serious tone.

"Do you hate her?" I replied, also with a serious tone. "What's wrong with her?"

"IT'S NOT HER, ITS YOU!" He shouted whilst proceeding to cry.

"W-What?" I replied confused. "What do you mean?"

"I- I fell for you... you might have not noticed it but it's true. And I'm jealous of her that's why." He said whilst crying like there was no tomorrow.

"You fell for... me?" I suspiciously said.

"Yes! And I'm not going to stand here and let these feelings disappear. I genuinely love you and want to be next to you for the rest of my lifetime!" He confessed, holding onto my hands so tight.

"But-"

"You have a girlfriend, I know. I don't want you two to break up because of me. Just choose who you want to be with." He replied suddenly.

I was so confused. To the frank, I also fell for him a long time ago but decided to put my feelings to the side since I am dating Lena. I just didn't want to tell her that I fell for someone else. Otherwise, we would have broken up ages ago.

I didn't know what to do since I fell for both. And love both equally. If I chose one, the other will be upset and I don't want to bring conflict.

This is the hardest decision ever!

"I'm confessing this to you now because I'm leaving for Italy. I've decided to drop this job and go back to my hometown where I was a mafia. I want to be able to enjoy life again like I used to do."

"You're... leaving?"

"Yes, and I have no plan of coming back. You either choose me and live with me being a mafia or choose you're girlfriend and stay here." He quickly said, still crying and holding my hands so tight.

"Well, when are you leaving?" I also said whilst crying nonstop.

"Tonight..."

I had to make the worst decision of my life. I might not even see one of them anymore. I was so afraid that I would make the wrong decision... to be honest, non of them are the wrong decision. Well, except when the boss didn't treat me right before. But it's all in the past and he's good to me now.

Who will I pick...?