Chapter 7

I open my eyes only to smell this mysterious smell coming from the kitchen. I sniff and sniff trying to figure out what it was.

"You're awake?" I hear the boss ask, turning towards me from the distance.

At that moment he was cooking something. It smelled so delicious that it made me even more hungry.

"Go and get ready, breakfast is nearly ready." He cheerfully said whilst smiling at me.

***

"You hungry?" He asked.

"A little.." I respond, getting out of the bathroom and gradually walking towards him still half asleep. Also aggressively rubbed my eyes.

He looked so hot. He was wearing a long pink apron with cute teddy bears on it. I found it cute.

"Nice apron you got there master.." I stated, pointing at his apron.

"It was my wife's apron.." He responds, looking solemn.

I was confused as he never mentioned that he had a wife before.

"You had a wife?" I asked, unhurriedly I sat, whilst munching on a piece of bread already being made for me on the table.

"Yeah, we divorced after she found out that I was.. gay." He replied, mixing the food on the pan vigorously.

I choked on the piece of bread due to the shock so I quickly gulped some water down my throat. "You're what?"

"Yes, I'm gay, got a problem?" He asked, staring into my soul.

"N-no master... I'm just surprised." I reply, drinking more water.

To be honest, not too surprising. I felt it a little as I feel like he is attached to me even though I'm a man.

"I worked as a Mafia long ago... I never really mentioned it after, I felt like it is an unimportant business for now. Even though people still recognise me" He stated, bringing the breakfast onto the table and taking off the apron.

My eyes widened a bit and whilst in shock, I stopped chewing for a moment. Also dropped my fork and knife.

"Vincenzo Rossi, am I right master?" I asked, immediately leaning towards him across the table whilst hands forcefully slamming the table.

"Yes... I was the most famous mafia in the world." He replied, stopping chewing on his food.

"I knew it.." I whispered underneath my breath. "Why did you decide to stop being a mafia and why did you become a boss working in an office?"

"Too many questions I'm afraid.. eat your breakfast, you'll need it for later.."

"Huh?"

"C'mon, don't make me repeat.." he replied, leaning towards me and staring deep into my eyes.

"Yes, master!" I slightly shouted, stuffing food in my mouth using the fork.

***

"This one? No. Maybe this or this..? Nope.." The boss indecisively remarked, nonchalantly placing clothes on top of my body seeing which ones looked good on me.

*what is he doing?* I thought.

"Ah! This is it!" He stated, finally deciding. Settling the final decided piece of clothing on top of me whilst I stood there confused.

"Master, What is this for?" I asked, pointing at the clothing.

"For you to wear for today!" He remarked with one eyebrow raised at me. "C'mon get changed."

"Right here right now..?" I hesitantly asked, with a shocked face.

"Yes, is there a problem? We're both men anyways... I don't see the problem?" He stated throwing the clothing on me ready for me to catch it.

"O-Okay.." I said whilst voice trembling in fear.

I felt like I was scared because every time we're alone in this kind of situation, something uncomfortable happens...

"C-can you look away, master? I feel uncomfortable..." I asked him with fear in my voice.

"Okay fine, I'll look away."

The moment he looked away, I rapidly start to undress, starting with my shirt.

As I was looking downwards taking my trousers off, I felt a gaze, I knew that the boss was watching me.

I felt like screaming right here right now but I resisted by forcefully clenching my teeth tight. You could hear from my voice that I was extremely anxious.

"I-I'm almost d-done.." I stutter, knowing he was still staring at me. So I decided to close my eyes shut and rapidly continuing dressing up.

"D-done.." I spit out and voice still trembling.

With my teeny tiny body, I had to look up, only to find him aggressively staring into me deeply also smiling hard.

I grabbed my stuff and launched out of the door still uncomfortable. "L-let's go, master!" I shouted.

"Coming!" I heard him shout.