36.

Naruto was lost. He didn't know to say yes or no. While everybody else in the room was laughing he was silent. Of course he loved that bastard with all his heart. Their bodies was connected. When he tried to hate him he couldn't.

"So what do you say, I love you and we are connected. Just give me this chance." Sasuke said. He moved to sit down on the bed. He took Naruto's hand into his own and looked at him in the eye.

As Naruto was about to say something his brother interpreted him. "No I will not allow this to happen. Naruto when you get out the hospital your moving into my house and we will raise the kids together." Kurama said. He was full on serious about keeping his brother safe.

"But kurama we all can't fit in your house. It's five of us." Naruto said looking down. He was only 19 with 4 kids. Not to mention his first Norns was turning 4 soon. It would be to much in the house. "I wanted to tell you that I was able to get mom and dads company straight so you can work there."

"And with the money I bought moms and dads old mansion. There is 16 bed rooms. Naruto you can fit." Kurama told him. We'll more like demanded. "I'll have to think about it. I am grown now I am a parent and keeping them away from their dad because you don't like him is wrong." Naruto said.

"Just think about it. I have 16 bed rooms. It'll be fine Naruto." Kurama tried to persuade Naruto. "Kurama I want to be able to bring men into my own house without you chacing them away, I want to love somebody please!" Naruto cried he wouldn't go against his brothers will but he needed his blessing.

Kurama stood firm on his decision. "No Naruto, we will be packing and moving you into my house. Later your going to work at the company. If you want a marriage I can arrange one." Naruto teared up from what his brother said. An arranged marriage was what he said.

Who would ever want to be with somebody like him? He already has 4 kids. Nobody would love him the way Sasuke does. Naruto pulled his hand out of sasukes grip and looked down. He felt so small compared to everybody in the room.

Everybody sat in complete silence until the babies started crying. Naruto perked up and carried them. He breast fed them. He was so happy to be able to see them again. He thought that danzos men would have injured them. "No." Naruto said.

Everybody looked at him confused on the sudden out break. "No I am not having an arrangement for marriage." Naruto said. He looked at his 2 angels looking up at him and found strength he never thought he had.

No it wasn't that he never had but strength Naruto store away. Strength he kept hidden because of his parents dying, danzos using him. But his kids made him stronger. "No, I am not going to put my kids in danger again because of what I didn't want I'm going to marry Sasuke and live with him." Naruto said.

Kurama was pissed but also smiled. He knew Naruto wasn't always silent. He knew his brother had strength in him that he needed the confidence to unlock. He still hates Sasuke will all his guts but to be able to see his brother stand up for himself made him smile.

His little kit was all grown up. He was his own father or mother in this case and he deserves a chance to love who he wants to. "Fine but you both have to live in the house with me. I'm not ready to let my kit go." Kurama said smiling. Naruto nodded and smiled at Sasuke.

"I want more kids with Naruto one day so you'll have to let him go soon." Sasuke said and Naruto blushed. Everybody chuckled and looked at the couple cuddling on the bed. "I would love to marry you Sasuke!" Naruto said while kissing him. Itachi smiled at the 2 boys in the room.

They came a long way to be able to smile and hold each other. "Let's plan the wedding and settle things." Sasuke said. Naruto nodded smiled. He and Sasuke would have troubles to deal with from all the things they went through.

But they would make it work with each other. They had children who needed them both. They needed a stable house and parents who loved each other as much as they loved them. Naruto and Sasuke was willing to make it work for them.