character info.

The namikazes and uzumakis both are prominent families. Minato and kushina fell in love and had 2 children. Kurama and 10 years later naruto.

Naruto grew up spoiled. He has the cutest face and his vibrant ocean blue eyes that seemed to take on the world shines brighter than anything. His hair was soft and golden. To add on to his cuteness he had a feminine body.

Curves better than any girl. A thick butt. And plump pink lips. And memorable whiskers on his cheecks. Naruto had a soft voice but every word he said made a difference.

He was too cute. Nobody could hurt or punish him. But he didnt grow up spoiled thanks to his elder brother kurama. He was the opposite of naruto. Introvert. Red fierce hair. Red eyes so dark and angry they could kill.

Kurama was never a happy child. But when naruto was born that changed. He cared for the boy like his own. When naruto was 10 he got bullied for being to girly. Kurama made sure nobody messed with his brother again.

The uchihas mitoko and fugaku was an arranged marriage. At the age of 18 they was forced to marry. Which resulted in itachi then 8 years later sasuke.

They was a famous family for their family business. The uchiha clan was famous for opening the biggest gun and military weapons company. But this family had a genius itachi who already started a business at the age of 12.

And sasuke who act and modeled. Sasukes good looks made him the most eligible teen alive. Sasuke was spoiled he got everything he wanted so grew up thing down on people.

Itachi loved sasuke. He too was an introvert but sasuke came and helped him open up about his problems. He was able to talk to his parents about his business and the stress it has on him.

And about his lobe life. Uchihas was either forced into marriages or needed to prove a worthy bride but itachi loved a boy who couldnt prove a heir or anything to the family.

At first the family disproved but itachi kept fighting for his love with his soulmate and was able to allow them to date.