7.

Naruto woke up to a white room. He cried he was alive! He was alive and could raise his kids. Naruto looked around and saw that he was in the hospital but how did he get there? Naruto clicked on the controller. He wanted to see if his children made it.

A nurse came in. "Yes what do you need?" Naruto looked at her, "where is my kids?" The nurse looked at her clip board and walked out. Naruto was confused and mad how could she just leave without saying anything was they alive, how long was he out?

After a while Kurama and tsunade came in with a nice looking couple and the babies. Naruto smiled when he saw the babies. "Can I hold them please." Naruto asked holding out his hands. "Naruto meet the twins new parents iruka and kakashi. Naruto glared at Kurama how could he say that those was his kids.

"No I want my kids I don't want to give them away I want them." Naruto pleaded why was he alive if he could even fall though with his promise. Naruto felt betrayed iruka and kakashi was his teacher who helped him when he needed how could they just still his kids. "Naruto you said you wanted to give them away," tsunade told him. Naruto shook his head.

I promise I will be a good mother to them. Please I fell in love with them. I will raise them right please just give me a chance. Iruka knew Naruto could raise them but would he be right for them? He was a 15 year old kid who lived alone, he was a stripper, he has no job and no baby supplies. Kakashi looked at iruka and iruka knew what they want.

"Okay you will have them but we have to have them on the weekends and we will also have visitations every other day." Iruka told Naruto. Naruto's tears fell from his eyes. Some custody was better then none. They gave Naruto the kids. Naruto kissed them so many times. He would be raising them the best he could.

"Can I name them? Or do you guys want to?" Naruto told them. Iruka and kakashi had names picked out ready for them to go but Naruto chose to keep them. "How about we name the girl and you name the boy." Kakashi said. They was really giving Naruto more control over the kids.

"Megumi is the name we chose for the girl, it means blessing or grace." Kakashi said, he hugged iruka from his back. Naruto was still thinking about a name to name the boy. "Menma uzumaki." Naruto told them. He looked at them to see if they agree. They gave him a small nod. "Menma and megumi my little angels and my life." Naruto said. He smiled and kissed them once again.

Naruto held his kids close. He needed to by them clothes, food, toys, and diapers. He was broke and barely had space in his house. Naruto gave them back to iruka and kakashi. He needed more sleep and he needed a job. Naruto fell asleep as soon as he gave them back he was in pain and he was tired.

Naruto woke up the next morning. He ate the breakfast the hospital gave him. He wanted to let the kids get treated so he didn't ask for them. He was in a load of pain because of his self implemented c-section. Naruto laughed at himself for being so stupid how could he do that to himself and his kiddos?

Iruka and kakashi came in his room shortly after he ate lunch. "Naruto so what is your plan to raise them?" Iruka asked. He would take those angles if it was necessary. Naruto opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. He was speechless he had no plan to fend for all of them.

Naruto looked down as tears blurred his vision. He knew if he couldn't fend or himself how could he fend for 2 other humans much less babies that need a lot of attention, food, and support. Naruto had school he needed a job so he'd have no time for those kids.

"I will get my old job back." Naruto told them. As much as he hated his boss for raping him he needed the money. That job gave him twice the amount a regular job would. But the only thing is that he wouldn't have time for the babies. "Naruto, that's not a smart idea. Your old job what will the kids think when they grow older?" Kakashi added.

Naruto was at a list of everything, they was right what would his kids think if they grew up to find out that their mother sleeps with people to make money. Would it be right to give them to a loving family of two parents who have time for them and money? Naruto's tears at that point started pouring out of his eyes. His promise was important to him.

He would not break the promise he made to himself, god and his kids. But what if his selfish promised caused them all harm. Naruto was in deep thought he was pissed at himself for not being able to support them. Mad at himself for being so weak.