10.

4 months later:

Naruto got out the hospital so went to pick out the twins. They was at iruka and kakashis house because they got out earlier. Naruto saw them laying in the crib playing with toys. He smiled when he saw them.

They was so cute. They was his babies. He grabbed the car seat and put them in there. Kurama gave Naruto that stroller as a gift. He connected the car seat the the stroller and told his goodbyes to iruka and kakashi.

He was to happy to be able to take the kids shopping then to his home. He walked to the store he was able to make a good 1500 at the hospital. Tsunade payed him for cleaning sheets and doing other things. He was so happy to be able to get all that.

He walked into the store with the babies as he was shopping he got a lot of people fawning over the babies. Many people wanting to hold them because they was so small. Naruto told them okay. He let some of the people hold the babies while he shopped.

He was able to buy two cribs, formula, bottles, two baby baths, diapers, pacifiers, and clothes for 1,147.48 he was excited to be able to get so much and still have money left over. He was offered a ride when a person saw his struggling to get all that stuff home.

When he got home the immediately put the cribs up. He put them in his room right next to his bed. They he set up the other stuff. The babies got hungry and started crying so he made them a bottle. He felt ready to do the parenting alone.

He didn't know how their father was nor did he care. He loved his kids either way. After he burped them and put them to sleep he turned on his computer to apply for some jobs. He stumbled upon an article about the uprising super star Sasuke uchiha.

He decided to read it. It was a bunch of dirty secrets Sasuke spilled while drunk. Then it showed how he was an addict to drugs. Naruto rolled his eyes that guy was no good. A teen like himself just doing stupid stuff.

Naruto then thought about it more. He wasn't that different then Naruto do to events he had to change. Naruto lost his parents so became a stripper to pay the bills. Sasuke lost his parents and got into drugs. Naruto laughed at how the world works.

Even rich bastards in his eyes have a bad life. Naruto would never let that rich, spoiled bastard near his kids though. He closed his computer when he had no luck finding a job and went to bed. He hoped that things would be better.

The babies cried at 12 then at 4. Naruto got no sleep. He got up at 7 am to feed and change the babies yet again. He put them in the high chair he had and went to go make him some food. He had none in his fridge.

Naruto got in the shower. He knew the babies we on the chair so they should be fine. He took a quick shower then got dressed. Then gave the twins their bath. He got them dressed and put them in the stroller. He took them to a small restaurant he loved other than ichiraku.

After Naruto ate he talked to the manager. They offered him a job. Naruto accepted it. He was willing to pay Naruto close to the amount the strip club did and would him time off when needed to take care of the babies as well as day care services. Naruto couldn't be anymore great full.

To Naruto he saw this as a new beginning a chance to prove that he can raise himself and his kids. A chance to better himself from his past work. Naruto felt so much better for everyone.