15.

Sasuke and Naruto kept arguing until the kids ran to them with team taka. Naruto smiled at his kids that hugged his legs. "What is wrong?" He sweetly asked them. "Mommy we are humgry." Megumi said. "Okay we will go soon, I just have to finish here okay." Naruto told them.

"How about we cook naruto!" Deidera excitedly said. He gave itachi, akito who he was carrying. "Sure, do you have tomatoes and curry?" Naruto said. Deidera looked in the cabinets for the things needed. "Yes we do!" He practically yelled. Naruto nodded and carried both of his kids, they was heavy but he still carried them.

"Can you please give them a coup of tomato's it's their favorite?" Naruto asked while sitting them on the kitchen counter. Deidera smiled and pulled out the tomato package. He washed them all off and set it on the table. Everybody but Naruto, deidera and team taka are the tomato's.

Naruto chuckled. "I guess they got that tomato thing from their fathers." Deidera laughed. Karin looked at the kids in shock. She still couldn't get over the fact that Sasuke has kids. Would she still be able to get with him?

Naruto and Deidera finished cooking the curry and rice. They made 2 different types of curry and spicy seafood one and a normal orange curry. They put the two curries with rice on the plate and passed it out. They all sat at the table.

"So I was thinking, you can take the kids for a while. I need a new apartment." Naruto said while eating. Sasuke eyes beamed. He was able to get them. "What happened to your apartment?" Itachi asked. Naruto looked down, what would they think when he told them they wasn't safe there?

"Um... from my past some people broke in and it's not safe anymore." He honestly told them. Sasuke tched which annoyed Naruto. Why was their father that egotistical bastard? "How about you stay here?" Itachi offered. Naruto was shocked why did he offer that.

"N-no I can't. I'll find a new apartment just watch the kids in that time." Naruto told them. But Deidera wouldn't take that. "No Naruto stay here. They kids can get to know their cousin. And you and Sasuke get to know each other." Deidera pleaded. Naruto would say no if it was just about him, but this affected the kids too.

"So Menma, Megumi this guy here is your father. Do you want to live here with him?" Naruto asked his kids. He wouldn't stop their chance of meeting their father be because of his mistakes. They both looked at Sasuke and cried. Megumi ran to Sasuke and jumped in his arms.

"Tell mommy why your crying." Naruto calmly told them. He hated seeing them cry. "M-mommy, we hab a daddy!" Megumi said rubbed her face into Sasuke chest. Sasuke smiled and rubbed her back while pulling her closer.

"Hey now that I'm thinkingw about it. Sasuke had those kids at 16." Suigetsu said ruining the beautiful moment. Everybody eyes widened. Naruto didn't even know he was that young. "How old was you when you had them?" Jugo asked. Naruto looked at him. "I was 15." Naruto honestly replied. "What!" They all yelled.

"What do you mean? You was a child working at the club. You had twins at 15!" Sasuke yelled. Naruto nodded and continued eating he was used to this by tsunade, kurama, iruka and kakashi. "Yes I needed money so did what I had to do." He simply stated. "Do you still work at that club?" Sasuke asked. Naruto shook his head no.

"I quit the moment I found out I was pregnant with them." Naruto said holding back the tears he had from remembering what happened that day. "Good, I don't want my children near any of those nasty whores." Sasuke glared into Naruto. Naruto glared back. Everybody felt the tension and changed the subject.

"So Naruto tell us more about you." Itachi politely asked him. "Um well I am 18 as you know, I graduated high school so am going to college soon." He said since he finished his food he got up and put the dishes in the sink. Then went back to the table. "Cool what will you be studying?" Deidera asked him.

"I haven't decided. I don't have much money for any major colleges and classes, but I want to learn something to help me with my kids." Naruto said giving a big smile. Sasuke perked up on this. "How about i buy you a house. And pay for all your classes and college needs for my kids." Sasuke told Naruto.

Naruto shook his head. "No amount of money or success can by my kids away." Naruto said while smiling at Sasuke. Even though his smile was warming and nice those of age knew it meant back the fuck off. Naruto got up and picked up his kids they made a mess on themselves and they needed a bath.

"We will stay here. Can we please be showed a room." Naruto asked while holding the kids that played with his hair and face getting the curry all over him. "Sure follow me." Itachi said. Itachi led Naruto upstairs to a room.

When he opened the door Naruto was shocked. It was a huge room. The king sized bed had sheets and blankets properly folded on the bed. Couches by the bed. And a tv in front the bed on the wall. The bed was big enough for them all to fit. "Thank you." Naruto told itachi as he put the kids down to roam the room.

" Naruto told itachi as he put the kids down to roam the room