25.

Naruto and Sasuke went into their air bnb. They would be renting it for 6 months so they can enjoy California. Naruto bought a computer so he could focus on his classes.

Sasuke took the kids out shopping when Naruto had classes. It was a plan they had so Naruto would not be wasting his money if he didn't pass. On the weekends they would go out have a family day.

It has been 3 months since they have been staying in the air bnb. "Hey Sasuke I am going to the doctors." Naruto told sasuke. "Why is everything okay?" Sasuke asked. "No, which is why I am going to the doctors." Naruto sarcastically told sasuke.

"Okay just tell me if you need anything. And will you be taking the kids?" Sasuke asked. Naruto thought about it for a while. Their birthdays would be coming up soon. "Yes I want to plan for their birthday party." Naruto got the stroller from the closet and made the baby bag.

"Naruto the kids will be 4 soon. We should potty train them." Sasuke said. Naruto nodded. "We can do that when he have a stable place to stay. We are going to Hawaii in 3 months." Naruto reminded Sasuke.

"Okay then in 3 months." Sasuke noted. Naruto filled their cups with apple juice and snacks. He packed their diapers and wipes in the bag. He put the kids in the stroller and left the air bnb. Naruto used his phone gps to go to the doctors office since he was walking.

It was a doctor tsunade recomended. Naruto checked in with the receptionist. The doctor came up to Naruto. "Hello, mr. Uzumaki I am doctor shisune. I am tsunades friend but I moved here for a while." They went into the room. "So tell me what's wrong." Shisune asked.

"I have been having body aches. And I have been having no energy." Naruto told her. She nodded as she wrote it down on his note book. "Lay down I will check if any stomach clots or anything." Naruto did as he was told and layed on the doctors bed.

Shisune put he stethoscope on Naruto's belly. "Sounds like your stomach is digesting properly." Shisune told Naruto. "I can have a blood and pee test to see if it's any bugs or illness." Naruto agreed to allowed shisune do those test.

Shisune took blood and pee and went to go test it. Naruto sat in the room watching the kids play with the tablet he and Sasuke bought them. He looked on his phone and saw texts from his family and itachi.

Itachi: hey Naruto hope your having fun. How is my brother doing. And deidera wants to have a combined birthday party for the kids.

Kurama: hey kit. I am proud of you and I have a surprise when you get back home.

Naruto kept reading through more texts he got. It was a while until shisune came back. "So Naruto you are pregnant." Naruto was caught off guard and almost fell off the bed. "W-what?" He asked his voice shaking.

"Yes all results came up pregnant. I can do an a ultrasound to see how far along." Shisune told Naruto. Naruto nodded and layed down to let shisune check. Shisune gave Naruto an ultrasound. "Wow look at that 2 health babies. They seem about 4 months old." Naruto thought back to what happened 4 months ago.

He blushed when he remembered what happened in the court bathroom. "Can I get photos please." Naruto was happy to be pregnant again. He always wanted more kids. But what would Sasuke think. "Sure." Shisune told Naruto. She printed out the photos and gave them to Naruto. Naruto looked at the forming babies in his stomach.

"Thank you so much." Naruto told shisune. He walked out the doctors office with the twins in the stroller. His stomach growled so he went to the mall. Naruto went to the food court. He let the kids run loose. They sat and ate cheese burgers and French fries.

After eating they went to a store Naruto had a plan to tell Sasuke. He went into foot locker and bought a baby sized sneaker. He bought a bag to put the shoes in with the pictures. After he got them all ready he and the kids walked back to the bnb.

Naruto wanted them to loose as much energy as they could. "Hey Sasuke I have a surprise." Naruto said smiling. Sasuke blushed as he saw Naruto's smile. "Yes what is it." Sasuke said looking away from the shining blonde. "Call your brother while I call my family." Naruto said.

Sasuke was confused he knew that Naruto's family hated him and barely accepting him on this trip so why would he call them? Sasuke did as he was told and called itachi. While naruto called Kurama. Iruka and tsunade. They all faced timed.

"So I have a gift for you all." Naruto said. "Naruto what is it. The time difference remember." Kurama said annoyed. He was tired it was 11 am in California but 3 in the morning for them. "Sorry." Naruto said as he gave Sasuke the bag.

Sasuke looked at the black gift back. He took the paper out and pictures fell out. He grabbed them and looked at Naruto. "Are you being serious?" He asked. Naruto nodded. "What is it Sasuke?" Itachi asked. Sasuke ignored them all and hugged Naruto.

"HANDS OFF MY BROTHER!" Yelled kurama. Sasuke let go of Naruto and looked back in the bag to pull out the baby shoes. "Naruto are you pregnant?" Iruka asked. Naruto nodded. It was mixed emotions. Kurama was cursing and yelling at Sasuke it was like he was awake and it wasn't 3 in the morning.

Itachi too was mad at his brother. He was supposed to get to know Naruto not jump at him whenever he was able to. The others was happy. "So Naruto how far along are you and the gender?" Iruka asked.

"I am 4 months pregnant and I don't know the gender. But it is twins again." Naruto said while rubbing his flat stomach. He was worried why was his stomach flat if he was that far along. Sasuke was crying in happiness. He would get to watch these kids grow up. He would be a better father.