22.

"Okay we will now bring inside the new witness." Zabuza said smirking. Sasuke felt guilty. He didn't want to use that witness anymore he didn't want to hurt Naruto but it was too late.

The court rooms doors opened and a man wearing an orange prison jump suit walked in. Naruto paled at the sight of that guy. He started shaking and crying. Iruka was pissed he grabbed kakashis hand to help relive some of the anger.

The guy walked to the witness stand and sat down. "May you please tell us your name." The judge asked. "Danzo shimura." Danzo said smirking at Naruto who felt like throwing up.

"We will begin. First Danzo don't hold back tell us everything." Zabuza said. Danzo nodded. Sasuke wanted out of this plan he saw his lover breaking down at his post but he couldn't do anything to help.

"So my slut Naruto was mine when he was 13." Danzo started Naruto shook his head. That was wrong he only started stripping when he was 14 and 1/2. Danzo looked at Naruto and laughed.

"When I killed your parents you gave me a wonderful lap dance remember." Danzo said in a creepy tone. Naruto eyes widened and he shook his head in utter disbelief. Kurama felt his blood boiling he hated Danzo for killing their parents.

"So yeah the slut actually gave good dances. Finally he became mine at 14. He was amazing people payed to see him, home and club visits he did." Danzo told his story. Sasuke just watched Naruto break down from it. He wanted to go over there and hug him but he knew Naruto hated him after this.

"When Naruto told me he quit I was able to get my chance to sleep with him. Naruto covered his ears if he heard about that day he would go insane. Everybody saw what Danzo was doing to Naruto bu they did nothing to stop the court.

"After about 3 years I broke into his apartment and had my fun again with more of his clients. Those kids was luck to be spared. We all knew they was there but didn't make a move against hem until they intervened." Danzo told them. As it got dark in the court room.

From a medium screen in the court played a video of that night. Naruto was naked on the bed while multiple guys used him. Naruto threw up watching that. He hated Danzo he hated those clients. He hated Sasuke for being this to court. The video then showed Menma looking for Naruto getting beat.

The video then cut off. "See those sluts kids aren't made to be in his care. That slut was and always will be a slut." Danzo ended. Everybody on Naruto's support side was angered. Deidera looked at Naruto with tears in his eyes.

In deideras opinion Naruto was just a kid who had babies. He didn't deserve any of what happened in that video. Naruto couldn't look at anybody in the court room after that video. Naruto felt broken. He felt like a slut and everybody knew. Sasuke out of anger bit the inside of his cheek.

He knew he and Naruto would Naruto be okay after this. Danzo was escorted out of the court room by the police. Naruto didn't care. He felt like nothing. He didn't know Danzo killed his parents. He felt so betrayed he just needed to go and do something.

"I will give them up to Sasuke. Full custody." Naruto said in a low voice. Everybody was shocked. "WHAT!" Iruka and kurama yelled. Naruto only walked out of the court room. Sasuke felt like shit. He hated that he got full custody that way. He hated that he hurt Naruto so badly.

"I grant full custody of Menma uzumaki and Megumi uzumaki to Sasuke uchiha." The judge said before calling the court to an end. Karin hugged Sasuke she felt like her plan was going her way. She has those brats now all she has to do is pressure Sasuke into marrying her.

A police came with the kids. Sasuke carried them. He watched as itachi, deidera, akito walked out without saying anything to him. This all felt wrong to him. Sasuke felt numb he needed to find Naruto.

Naruto ran out the court house and to the local liquor store. There he bought I bottle of tequila and gate-raid. He mixed the two and drank it while eating chips. He saw his family and sasukes family come up to him.

"Naruto just leave. Go travel and do college." Tsunade told Naruto. They all agreed. "No they was my reason for going to college now I don't have them." Naruto cried as he drank more. "Naruto we payed for your college please get better for yourself." Kurama hugged Naruto.

Naruto cried In his shoulder. Naruto nodded after he finished crying. "When will I leave?" He asked them. "I will personally buy the tickets and pay for the living expenses." Itachi said. Naruto shook his head. "No need I will work to pay for that." Naruto gave a small smile to reassure him.

"Let me do this. It's an apology from my brother, I didn't know he would go that far." Itachi said. Naruto nodded and allowed itachi to pay for the expenses. "So you will leave first thing tomorrow. At 4:30 am." Itachi said as he showed them his phone.

Naruto saw and it was. First class flight ticket. He felt so lucky to have them there to support him. Naruto felt mad at himself for letting go of his children that easily. He would go to college and get them back. He made that a promise to himself.