21.

Naruto didn't understand why he was bushing. That was his enemy. But to him it felt like his whole world was around Sasuke. Like he was made for him, to be with him.

Sasuke caught Naruto staring at him but didn't mind. Naruto was to much to thought to notice that Sasuke was staring back at him. Sasuke felt weird. He loved looking at the blonde uzumaki. His chubby, pink cheeks and his rose plumped lips. He remembered kissing those.

Naruto's blue eyes was now shining with golden on them. The love and confusion in his eyes. Sasuke felt angered who was Naruto thinking of to cause him to blush and have that look him his eyes. Sasuke stared at the uzumaki with complete adoration.

Itachi was the first to look that the two. He was shocked there they was staring at each other with loving in their eyes. It was a shame they are fighting like that. Itachi chuckled getting the others attention. They all looked at them and was confused.

Naruto finally stopped adoring Sasuke and saw him staring back at him. His whole face and ears flashed cherry red. Naruto felt so embarrassed he ran away without thinking. As he was running he felt wrong. His mind and heart was telling him to go back to Sasuke to hug and kiss him.

Sasuke watched as Naruto exploded from embarrassment and ran off. He too ran after Naruto without thinking. He felt his body saying hold the small frail boy in his arms and never let him go. He ran after Naruto into the bathroom.

The other watched as that go down. "It's clear they like each other." Kurama said annoyed at all of this. They said yes at the same time. "How about we help them get together not only for them but the kids." Deidera said. He loved Naruto as a brother already and hated seeing them fight.

"NO Sasuke-Kun is mine." Karin yelled. They all ignored her and sat the kids down. They both started clinging to each other. "That is so cute.. they cuddle each other often?" Jugo asked. "Only when they sleep." Iruka told them.

"It is around nap time for the kids." Deidera said. They looked at the time and saw they had 32 more minutes so they place the kids on the table and put their jackets as pillows and blankets. All the kids fell asleep.

"So what the plan to get them together?" Kakashi asked. "How about Sasuke goes with Naruto on the trip. It'll bug the hell out of them but maybe they would work out their feelings." Itachi said.

"That would be great. Naruto wanted to travel and having another adult to help would be amazing." Kurama agreed he wanted his brother protected first. They all agreed to send them all on that trip together.

Naruto ran into the bathroom to wash his face. He splashed water on his face when he heard the door open. He didn't pay it any mind until he was carried onto the sink and kissed. His eyes widened who the hell would just do that. But he relaxed when he saw it was Sasuke.

Naruto and Sasuke hated what they was doing but it felt so nice. Sasuke broke the kiss. He saw Naruto panting with a flushed face. He smiled and locked the bathroom door.

⚠️ sasunaru smut ⚠️

Sasuke went in between Naruto's legs and kissed his neck. He but and sucked every spot he could. Naruto moan as a wave a pleasure was sent through his body. Sasuke took off Naruto's shirt and bit his nipple. Naruto at first yelled out in pain but then moan in pleasure.

"H-hurry up." Naruto told sasuke who obeyed and pulled his pants down to his ankles. Naruto hopped down from the sink and got on his knees and started sucking Sasuke off. He wanted to get it coated in saliva as much as he could.

Sasuke groaned out when Naruto sucked him. He ran his hands through Naruto hair forcing him to suck more of him. Naruto chocked and Sasuke finally pulled out of Naruto's mouth.

Sasuke roughly pulled Naruto's pants down. And shoved all of himself inside Naruto. Naruto teared up and yelled out in pain. Sasuke felt something warm run down his and Naruto's body he looked and saw blood. But he didn't care.

Sasuke kissed Naruto and shoved his tongue into his mouth. Sasuke then started pounding hard into Naruto. Naruto gripped sasukes back as hard as he could. Naruto moaned in the kiss as he felt Sasuke.

Sasuke groaned as he felt Naruto cum. Naruto tightened as he released all over the both of them. Sasuke sped up feeling his real ease coming soon. They both kissed each other enjoying the taste and feeling of the others mouth.

Sasuke pulled out and thrusted back inside Naruto as deep as he could go. Naruto cried out. He felt sasukes full size which was too big for him to handle. They both moaned as Sasuke shot his load deep inside Naruto.

After waiting for his high to come down Sasuke pulled out of Naruto. The cum quickly spilled out of Naruto's swollen hole. Sasuke smirked at the sight. Blood was on the floor. Cum now joining the puddle. Naruto was covered in hickeys and love bites.

Sasuke cleaned the puddle off the floor and left the bathroom. He soon came to his senses of what happened. He felt disgusted but over joyed at the same time.

Naruto on the other hand came to his senses when Sasuke was cleaning the bathroom. He cried on the sink. He was in loads of pain and he still had court in a couple of minutes. Naruto stood bitting his lips to help with the pain and got dressed. He made sure to cover the new marks on his body.

They all went into court. Menma and Megumi was in the day care. Naruto and Sasuke didn't look at the other. When they did make eye contact they would quickly look away.