23.

Sasuke looked on his phone and saw the location of akito on there. Itachi made him install that app on his phone just to make sure she was safe at all times and had somebody near her if she was ever in danger.

Sasuke carried the kids and ran to his car leaving Karin there. The didn't have car seat to just buckled the seat belt. He speed to the uchiha mansion. He carried the kids inside and saw Naruto there with his family. They all glared at him and attacked him.

Kurama punched Sasuke in the face causing him to drop the twins. They fell onto the floor and started crying but kurama and kakashi didn't stop hitting Sasuke. Naruto went to the kids and helped them up and stop crying.

He hugged them and kissed them. He started crying. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I was a bad mother. I'm sorry we didn't have enough money for things like gifts and ice cream saturdays like I had with my mom. I'm sorry I was just a stupid 15 year old boy when I had you." Naruto cried.

Everybody stopped what they was doing and watched Naruto. "I'm sorry mommy got you hurt Menma. I'm sorry I was good enough. I'm sorry I didn't fight for you more. I'm just so sorry. B-but please don't hate mommy." Naruto was struggling to breath at this point but he still continued.

"Please. I will be leaving you to better myself. Mommy won't be here for you both but I promise I will come back. I'm just sorry that I was your mother. You both probably hate being born from somebody like me but I just want you both to know I love you so much." Naruto kissed their forehead and let them go.

"Mommy?" The twins cried out. The both held up their hands to be carried by him but when Naruto didn't pick them up they started crying more. "Mommy pwease mommy." Menma cried as he hugged Naruto's leg.

Naruto cried more as he pulled Menma away. His heart shattered as he saw the betrayed look in menmas teary eyes. Naruto looked at Sasuke. "P-please raise them right." Naruto begged. Sasuke nodded. Naruto took a deep breath and walked away from the crying twins yelling mommy.

Naruto went to the room he would be staying in until the flight. He layed on the bed and cried his eyes out. He hated that he was so weak.

Everybody in the other watched Naruto pour his heat out to his kids. Sasuke got up and went to the crying kids. They started throwing a tantrum so he walked to the kitchen. He poured chocolate milk into a sippy cup they had in the dish washer and gave it to them.

They stopped crying and drank the chocolate milk they was given. Kurama punch one last punch at Sasuke in his stomach. Sasuke fell on the floor groaning in pain. He held his stomach. "That's for hurting my baby brother." Kurama said. Sasuke nodded and layed on the floor waiting for the pain to lessen.

Everybody calmed down after about a hour. They all stayed at itachi place to watch Naruto before he leaves. Itachi was watching tv when Sasuke sat next to him on the couch. "Naruto said he was leaving?" Sasuke slipped to itachi. Itachi smirked he wanted to cause his brother harm like he did Naruto.

"Yes going to travel like he wanted." Itachi told sasuke. "Where I will book a flight with the kids." Sasuke said. "He is traveling you stupid fuck." Itachi told sasuke. Sasuke rolled his eyes he didn't have time for that. Sasuke stood up and walked away.

Sasuke went to the room Naruto would be staying in and went inside. He saw Naruto sleeping on the bed. Tissues all over the floor and bed. He smiled and went on the bed. He wrapped his arms around Naruto and fell asleep to.

Naruto felt somebody wrap their arms around him so he woke up. He saw Sasuke there at first he hated Sasuke in the room but he felt so comfortable and protected in his arms he cuddled into Sasuke and fell back asleep.

"Dinner is ready." Deidera shouted. Everybody gathered around the table. "Wait where is Naruto and Sasuke?" Suigestu pointed out. They all looked around and didn't so neither of them. "I'll go check their room." Iruka said.

Iruka walked to Naruto's room and knocked, when he got no answer he opened the door to find them cuddled together sleeping. Iruka didn't know what to feel. He hated Sasuke for what he did but Naruto and Sasuke clearly loved each other.

He closed the door and went back to the other eating the food. It was curry and rice. Menma was eating tomato's and Megumi was making a mess of her plate. "Did you find them?" Kurama asked worriedly.

"Yes they are together.... Cuddling and sleeping." Iruka told them. Kurama rushed to the room he was going to make that uchiha pay for touching his brother. But when he saw them he could wake them up.

They looked like a married couple sleeping after a hard day at work. Kurama punched the wall he couldn't break them apart. "So are we still sending them out on that trip together." Deidera asked. Menma who followed everybody saw his mother and father sleeping.

"Mommy. Daddy !" Menma yelled. He ran to them and climbed on the bed. Naruto and Sasuke started to wake up. Naruto looked at Menma who layed on them both. He smiled. "Go get megi then we can sleep." Naruto said.

"Naru stop talking I'm tired. Menma go get your sister." Sasuke said as her pulled Naruto closed. Menma got off the bed and went to go get Megumi. Naruto chuckled at what Sasuke was doing they both was completely oblivious of the people watching them.

Sasuke kissed Naruto's neck gently and full of love not lust. "I'm sorry for raping you in the bathroom." Sasuke said jokingly. Kurama was about to yell when kakashi put his hand over his mouth. Naruto chuckled. "No I wanted it to do it wasn't rape."

"Hey I'm leaving tomorrow come with me please." Naruto asked looking at Sasuke. Sasuke opened his eyes and looked Naruto in the eye. He saw that Naruto was being honest. "Yes I'll go I'll bring the kids too."

Naruto kissed Sasuke. He couldn't help it. It was like his body was moving on its own. He felt hate and rage towards the uchiha but couldn't tell him. It was like they was meant to be. Sasuke kissed back he wanted to be with Naruto.

Menma and Megumi came back ruining their make out session. Naruto and Sasuke pulled the kids on the bed in the middle and cuddles together they all dozed off to sleep soon.