4.

Naruto told danzo that he will be needing time off. Danzo gave him 3 weeks to "get better." Naruto didnt go to school neither. His sickness was off the roof. He would throw up any time of the day. And his body ached.

Naruto in those 3 weeks thought about what he wanted. Did he want the baby? Was he ready for that. He thought hard. He thought about what kurama would have to say. But he didnt care. This was his body and it was his choice.

Naruto made the choice to keep the child. He wanted to love this creature he created. It wasnt its fault that naruto got pregnant with them. Naruto called tsunade to tell her. She was so excited. She was going to see another generation family.

Sasuke and itachi has been on not so good terms. Itachi and deildera got married. Sasuke still hates deildera so chose to stay away. Sasuke gave up on finding that one "slut" he slept with. He got tested for hiv, herpes, and aids just to make sure.

He couldnt trust nobody. His friends shikamaru told him to search for that person at the club. But every time he went he didnt see anybody that looked like the guy he slept with.

Sasuke was confused. He told neji and shikamaru how good the sex was. "He was a virgin. His hole was so tight." Was what sasuke told them. Neji was shocked he honestly thought his friend was an asexual and didnt like sex but here he was talking about the best sex.

Neji was interested and wanted to try it for himself but sasuke didnt know who it was he slept with. Sasuke gave up finding the stripper it was clear that they didnt want to be found if they didnt show up for work in 3 weeks.

Naruto had to go to work today. But earlier he had a doctors appointment. He would be meeting kurama there. Naruto was 1 month and 2 weeks along. He still didnt have a bump. Naruto took a car to the hospital. He didnt want to walk and put the pressure on his kid.

When he walked into tsunades hospitals room he saw kurama. Naruto gave a small smile to Kurama. He sat on the hospital bed. "So granny i have made a plan to keep my kid." Naruto said. Kurama looked at naruto.

"What did you just say?" Kurama asked. His voice deep and low. Naruto knew kurama was talking low but heard him loud and clear. "I am pregnant." Naruto told kurama. Kurama shot up and slapped naruto. "Whose the father? Who did you have sex with?" Kurama questioned.

Naruto was lost in thought to even reply. Who was the father? Naruto didnt know who he slept with. "I-i dont know." Was all he said. Kurama wasnt happy with that answer. He slapped naruto again.

"What are you going to do about school? Since you want to whore around and got knocked up what arr you going to do?" Kurama asked naruto. Naruto lowered his head in shame. He started crying.

Tsunade just let kurama do his thing. He was the legal guardian of Naruto ans naruto needed to learn a lesson for doing something so reckless. "I am sorry... Ill can take online or night classes." Naruto said. Naruto didnt need the stress right now.

"I am disappointed in you. Our parents should be glad that they are dead so they dont have to see what a failure you are." Kurama said. Naruto knew he didnt have a filter but hearing him talk about him and their parents hurt. "SHUT UP." naruto yelled. He had enough of his talking.

"Okay Naruto lay down and ill check how the baby is doing." Naruto layed on the hospital bed and raised his shirt. He saw a small raise in his stomach. He teared up more. He was finally showing. He rubbed his belly. Tsunade put the jelly on his stomach and moved it around.

"Oh wow. Naruto i see 2 beautiful babies. They are growing healthy." Tsunade told them. Naruto couldnt hold his tears anymore. He started crying his babies was healthy. Kurama on the other hand looked more pissed.

"Thats one more baby you have to deal with. Is it to late for the abortion." He asked Tsunade. Naruto eyes widened how could his own family as for that. Tsunade shook her head no. "We can wait 1 more month for the abortion. He is about to be 2 months so think about it."

Kurama looked at naruto. Naruto held his stomach in a protective manner. He shook his head no. "I am not getting rid of my kids." Naruto said through tears. Kurama sighed. "Then adoption. We can give them away to people who actually want them." Kurama said. Naruto knew it was a demand by the tone of his voice.