33.

Because of the loud noise everybody went to go see what happened. They saw Sasuke holding a guy against the wall. "Sasuke let him go." Kakashi said. Sasuke rolled his eyes and let him go. Yamato fixed his shirt and continued. "Naruto sent us here. He was kidnapped by who we assume is danzos underlings."

Everybody face green serious. "Where is my brother." Kurama yelled about to punch yamatos but sai was able to catch his arm. "We just said he was taken by danzos underlings. We can explain if you let us inside." Sai said he was feeling sick and the babies was still in the car.

"Sure I can have the guest bedroom fixed for you both." Kurama calmly said before walking away. Sai walked inside which meant that Yamato was stuck getting the babies out the car. Yamato went back to the car. When he opened the door he heard them crying. He thought they would tire themselves out by crying but they wasn't tired.

They have been crying the whole 3 hour ride to the house. He carried their car seat and connected them to the stroller. Kasuke blue eyes was shining as tears fell down his face. He was reaching for some type attention. After making sure their car seats was securely connected he walked to the house.

Everybody surrounded around them to look at the babies. He walked to the living room and took their car seat from the stroller. Sasuke gulped looking at the car seats. He heard soft crying coming from both of them. "Their don't bite." Sai jokingly said. Sasuke nodded and looked at them. His heart broke.

There was his tinny children. They looked to be about a week old. And they was crying. He carried him and rocked them to sleep. The blond hair and black eye baby instantly cuddled into the warmth. But the black hair and blue eye baby took a while to get used to the feeling.

After a while they relaxed and fell asleep. Sasuke didn't even know he was crying until he felt his arm all wet. He looked at everybody and smiled. "I have my kids here with me." Sasuke said. But frowning when he remembered Naruto was missing. "We have to find that dobe." Sasuke said.

Sasuke held them close. He didn't want to spend any time away from them. "They will sleep in my room tonight." Sasuke said. "Sasuke it's not safe. All of you need time to get used to each other." Deidera said. Him and itachi didn't let akito sleep in the same room until she was 4 months.

It took a while for both of their bodies to not move in their sleep and other things. Deidera  only wanted what was best for the kids. Sasuke glared he couldn't think straight while having them here on his arms. "The nursery is set up you just have to use it. Kurama said.

"Fine they will sleep in the nursery." Sasuke said while going to the nursery. He put them in the cribs and kissed their forehead. They all went to bed. It was going to be a long day tomorrow trying to find out where Naruto was. But they was all ready to fight.

Naruto woke up tied to a pole. It was cold in the room he was in and the ropes was tied to tight. He looked around darkened surrounding him. "Help me!" Naruto yelled out. He heard noises coming close to him. The door opened and he saw dark figures coming close to him. "Hey darling have you missed me." The voice that haunts him all his life.

The voice that made his life hell. The voice that raped, hurt, abused him for half of his life. "Danzo." Naruto said with bitter. How was Danzo here and not in a cell? He was supposed to be charged with murder, rape and more? So why? Danzo smiled looking at Naruto so angry at him. The anger that sparked his eyes he loved.

"I was able to make friends with a judge and that judge let me go." Danzo said. Naruto thought back on it. Most the the older men who came into danzos club was higher powered old people. Lawyers, judges, cops, even old president. They whole system that naruto lived in was corrupted.

"Please let me go." Naruto asked. He wanted to be free. Free from danzo. Danzo laughed how could anybody ask that infront of him. He was going to crush naruto it that was the last thing he did.