26.

"We'll congratulations and Naruto call me later today so we can plan a baby shower and the kids party." Deidera said. "Okay I will." Naruto replied. "Oh yeah Sasuke Karin, is going crazy she wants you and the kids back before she takes you to court." Itachi told them.

"What do you mean take me to court that bitch has nothing over me." Sasuke coldly stated. "Actually she does, you and her got custody of the kids. She is a guardian of those kids now. You and here engagement sealed the deal." Itachi said.

Naruto's eyes widened before he teared up. Sasuke was engaged. "What do you mean engaged I'm not engaged?" Sasuke almost yelled. "Sasuke you said in court that you and her would be getting married making her their new mother." Itachi rolled his eyes.

This is what his brother got himself into. "I just said that to get me kids. I'm not marrying her." Sasuke told itachi. "Sasuke if you don't return to her with the kids she can take you to court. For false lying to a judge and possibly more things." Itachi was tired.

"Tch. Im not leaving Naruto alone pregnant again." Sasuke said. "Just leave... I don't want you here with me. Your engaged so leave me out of it." Naruto said crying. He too was tired of sasukes bullshit.

"No Naruto I will not be leaving you." Sasuke said as he tried to hug Naruto but he pushed him away. Naruto hugged the twins and kissed them. He was living in a fantasy. He didn't have his kids, Sasuke did. He was now pregnant again and alone.

"Fine." Sasuke said as he hung up. Sasuke packed all the baby things and their stuff. He hated leaving naruto but Karin already had a lawyer and he couldn't afford to go back to court. The cost of loosing would be to much.

His kids could be lost, possibly jail time for lying to a judge. Sasuke bought 3 flight tickets back to Japan and left. He wanted to hug and help naruto but he knew he caused enough damage. Naruto fell onto the floor crying. His whole world shattered. His kids was taken all over again. And now these new kids won't have their siblings or father in their life.

Naruto couldn't go on. He hated his life why was he always on the bad luck list? Naruto cried himself to sleep. He had 3 months until he left to Hawaii but he didn't know if he wanted to do that. He judged needed to feel loved. He needed a reason to keep fighting.

One month later. (August)
Naruto has been staying in the bnb all day, everyday. He lost all motivation to do anything. He needed to go to the doctors office for an aultrasound check up but he was too lazy.

Every time he took a shower the scar on his stomach reminded him of what he promised the gods and his twins when they was born. He failed them all. Naruto knew if he didn't do better it would end the same way as the twins did but he didn't have the energy.

Naruto stopped going to school. It was point less. He just staying in that bnb room. Since it was rented Naruto didn't get the home feeling from it. He didn't feel comfortable in that room. Naruto phone rang non stop but he didn't answer it.

Naruto was just depressed. He couldn't do anything he was stuck. He knew this was the gods punishment. Naruto just wanted to slip in his sleep but he couldn't.

Month 2 later. (September)
Naruto was 6 months pregnant. He was not doing better. His dreaded birthday was coming up next month. He hated that day. It was the day jiarya died infront of him.

Sasuke returned to Japan with the kids. He went to Karin and yelled at her. He told her that they was never getting married. But she threatened to call the lawyer to call court. So Sasuke had to follow her rules.

He decided it probably would be better for him to forget about Naruto. Karin looked like such a good mother to the kids. Sasuke made the hard choice and decided to delete all contact he had of naruto. He wanted what was best for the kids.

Kurama was worried. He tried to contact naruto so many times but Naruto never answered any of the calls. Tsunade told Kurama about Naruto missing his doctors appointment and they both worried. They knew Naruto had depression growing up.

At it was the same thing with the twins. Naruto stopped all contact with everybody and stopped showing up to doctor visits. And that almost killed Naruto hell all of them. They needed to make sure Naruto was safe.

Kuram was still going to kill Sasuke. He knew he shouldn't have let him go with his brother. But he let the small vision of Naruto and Sasuke happy together get in the way. Kurama wanted to be there for his brother something he failed to do in his past.

Month 3 later (October)
Naruto tried to kill himself. He sliced his wrist but the bnb owner was able to come in and save Naruto. Naruto was rushed into surgery. They was able to save his life but the kids had to have an emergency c-section.

They was only 7 months developed and twins so they was small. Naruto woke up cuffed the the hospital bed. He cried how could he be alive? Who saved him? The police and doctors came in when they heard the machines going wild.

"Calm down sir. We have saved your life. The twins are in the nicu." The doctor said. Naruto didn't care about that. He wanted to die. He tried to take the cuffs off his arm but he couldnt. "Sir. We have to put you in a better hospital to help with your mental health." Naruto ignored them and continued to try to get the cuffs off.

"Do you have anybody to take those kids?" The officer said. Naruto stopped after hearing that. He didn't have anybody to help him. He was all alone. Naruto started crying more so the police and doctors gave him a shot to sleep.

"The best we could do is look through our system but he seem foreign. If we can't find any relatives then those kids go to a foster home." The police said before they left.

Naruto was scared he wanted to go home. He wanted and didn't want the kids. Naruto was just so confused. Why was he feeling this way?