8.

Sasuke has been getting more famous as time passed by. His instagram pictures of him has really blown up. He was offered a job at the top modeling agency. He accepted just to have more money that he didn't need.

Itachi told him that he didn't need that job and to focus on his school but sasuke told him no. Sasuke didn't want to listen to itachi because of his marriage to deidera. He was still really mad that he married him. He had nothing against the same sex marriage but he had everything wrong with a commoner marrying an elite.

Sasuke got introduced to the other people he would be working with. A small group of teens that consisted of the makeup artist and costume producer Karin uzumaki. She was from a famous family that was know to have many businesses, but a couple of years ago the main leader was killed so it was shut down.

Next is the photographer, suigetsu hozuki he too is from an okay family. He isn't on my level but he isn't on deidera poor level. So Sasuke was fine with him. He and Sasuke got along well or they fought. It was switch with them. But better than Karin who clung onto Sasuke.

Now lastly was jugo. He was a big softy he loved animals and would plan where the next shoot would be and greet and meets. A lot of girls payed money just to see Sasuke, and more payed a lot more to get a hug, kiss on the check, or even an autograph from him. Sasuke loved using his fame to his advantage. His a Jugos relationship was nothing more than a friendly one.

Over those nine months he and his team "taka" has made it big. They all bought a mansion to live together. Of course Sasuke disagreed but later agreed when they told him he would be incharge of who is invited into the house. He instantly called itachi to tell him that deidera wasn't allowed inside the million dollar house.

Itachi got pissed and threatened him of his finances but Sasuke told him that he was making more than enough money without the money he got from itachi. Itachi hung up but didn't cancel the money he gave Sasuke. That money was from their parents will.

Itachi told deidera and he cried deidera always felt like Sasuke hated him but this was too much. To buy a mansion and keep him out of it. Itachi promised him that he would be allowed inside or he wouldn't be going to see Sasuke. Deidera told him that he should go see his brother.

So itachi listened and went to the party they threw the next month. He enjoyed his time there but felt empty without deidera there. He told sasuke was was overly pissed and kicked him out his house for good.

Sasuke hated itachi for choosing deidera over him. He hated everything why was he so miserable? Sasuke was mad at everything after his parents died but why. Was it because he was left alone? Was it because he could t get that stripper out his head? Why?

Sasuke ended up drinking to much that night and passed out. When he woke up he was met with team taka telling him that he spilled all his secrets to them. Sasuke was even more mad. But he couldn't do anything about it. School was starting back this upcoming month but he didn't know if he even wanted to do that.

The annoying people who fought over his attention, the ugly whores that clung onto him and claimed him theirs when he wasn't, the teachers that treated him differently because he had money. Or his friends shikamaru and neji who he enjoyed hanging out with.

Sasuke was just so lost in life. Did he even want to continue living? He didn't know. He was just lost. So he got into drugs it wasn't major to the point of needing help he was doing it with his team. They did weed, sometimes drank he was enjoying it. The euphoria feeling when he was high. He got addicted.