sasuke past

Sasuke was always rich and spoiled. Whenever he wantee something he got it. When he was 8 he was in a photo a paparazzi got of itachi. The social media wenr wild about how good looking he was.

Because of that he became a model then an actor later on. He had a secure income so his parents didnt care about what he did at a young age. Itachi was the only one who punished him for doing things like kicking old people and looking down on people.

Itachi found his boyfriend and stopped spending as mucb time with sasuke. Sasuke went back to his old ways and didnt care about the "commoners."

Sasuke went to an elite school and made friends with neji, and shikamaru who was both from rich prominent families. Sasuke was bi-sexual but couldnt stand to date anybody ugly or poor. So he stayed single.

His parents left to go on a business trip. When coming back the plane crashed. His mother died first on impact his father was barely alive. When itachi and sasuke went to the hospital his father said the one thing he always wanted to hear.

"Im proud of you my boys. You both are my sons." Fugaku told them on his death bed. Sasuke wanted to hear those words his whole life but not like that. He wanted it to be because his father was actually proud of him. Not dying in the hospital. He died 2 minutes after that.

Sasuke snapped at that point. He didnt cry like itachi. He had no tears in his eyes what so ever. Itachi looked at sasuke and hugged him but sasuke pushed him off and ran away. Sasuke was hurting.

He ran to his friends how to distract himself. He ended up drinking and sleeping with a random girl. Sasuke felt dirty because he didnt know the girl. So he made a promise to not sleep with anybody unless it was needed.