11.

3 years later.

Naruto is turning 18. He graduated high school earlier than planned, just because he wanted a chance to do better for his 3 year old kids. He wanted them to look up to him.

Sasuke also graduated and is now attending college. He and his family has gotten so much closer and better. His niece akito confused her love as soon as she could talk. They all laughed as it was so cute. Sasuke was now in the age where he needed to get married.

Naruto just came home from work. He payed the baby sitter. Before he could sit on the couch he was tackled by his little angles. "Mommy we missed you." Menma said as he buried his head into Naruto's stomach.

Megumi cried for naruto to pick her up. She was just so small and shy. Naruto carried them and brought them to the couch. Since he got that job 3 years ago he was able to by a better and bigger apartment then the small one he lived in.

"So what are we going to eat today for dinner?" He asked them. They both looked at naruto. "Tomato ramen!" They both yelled. Naruto smiled and kissed them. "Okay get your shoes on then we can go." They nodded and walked to their shoes.

They was learning how to put on their shoes but naruto believed they would get it. He walked over to them and watched as they struggled to put on their shoes. But after some time they got them on. He put on his shoes and they left the house.

Naruto carried Megumi while holding menmas hand. They walked to ichirakus. The owners of that ramen shop loves to see Naruto and the kids. When the got seated the heard a lot of screaming and yelling. Naruto covered the kids ears as fast and he could so they didn't cry.

He looked around to why they was yelling and saw the same spoiled, rich bastard he wouldn't let near his kids. Sasuke uchiha, Naruto rolled his eyes and looked back at his kids. "Hey can you guys be big kids and wait for mommy to use the bathroom?" He asked them.

They both nodded they heads wildly. So Naruto kissed their forehead and went into the bathroom. He did his business and washed his hands. As he was walking out he bumped into the same arrogant bastard. "Watch where you are going bastard." He told him.

Sasuke looked annoyed. "we'll if you wasn't so fat then we could have both fit." He told him Naruto got mad and walked away. Naruto went back to his table to see the kids already half was done with their ramen he chuckled they was his kids alright.

As Naruto was eating his ramen he remembered something. He remembered that night when he first got his virginity tooken that was something he hid but he felt everything, the pain and the pleasure. He stopped eating and covered his head he was scared.

The sudden out break scared the kids, why was their mother shaking in fear what happened. Menma touched his Naruto but Naruto cried the second he felt it. Menma pulled his hand away. Megumi started crying.

After a while naruto was able to convince himself that he was okay, he was safe. He saw his kids visibly scared. Naruto payed for the food and left. He didn't care that he didn't finish his plate he just needed to calm down from all the commotion that was happening in there.

He took them to the park. Naruto helped them climb the play pin and they layed on the slide. Naruto and the kids looked at the stars in silence it was something they all loved and cherished the stars. Naruto saw many stars and it reminded him of the festivals held next week.

"Menma Megumi do you think you guys would like a festival?" He asked them. He wanted to make sure it wasn't too much for them. "Mommy I want to go!" Megumi excitedly said she started jumping around thinking about the things she could eat and do at the festival.

After 30 minutes they was all calm and tired so they went home. Naruto put them to bed then went to bed himself. But I'm the middle of the night was awoken by a phone call. Since he was tired he just answered it. "Naruto my darling." A person said through the phone.

Naruto knew that voice it's the voice that haunts his dreams and prevents him from being the best mother he could be. The voice of his ex boss.

Important: the next chapter will have rape and abuse. I wanted to include it for the story and I'm sorry if it's offensive to anybody.