1

(Narutos stripper outfit.) 👆👆👆

Sasuke was going home from a long 3 hours of shooting for a new movie. In this movie he would be forced to work with a girl who liked him. She was from a well known family but she wasnt good enough from sasuke.

He opened his door to see itachi and his friends. He rolled his eyes and took a deep breath he wasnt in a good mood to deal with his brother of his fiance. "Brother join us we are holding a bachelor party for me." Itachi said.

"Why do i have to go you have all your friends here?" Sasuke replied as he sat on his couch next to kisame. "Well because you are my brother and i want you to enjoy yourself. Itachi half heartily told him.

The truth was he wanted sasuke to be free. After their parents death he committed himself to work and no friends. Itachi wanted his brother back smiling or smirking like he did when he was little.

Sasuke rolled his eyes. "Fine ill go." Itachi grabbed his hand and ran to the van they had to carry all of them. Joining was kisame, deildera, shisui, and more of his friends. While in the van they started drinking.

Sasuke drank the most. They reached the club and went to a private booth. A blonde waiter came up to them. It was obvious he was a guy but damn he was fine. Sasuke stared at naruto drunken and with lustful eyes.

"Can i start you all with any drinks. Ill be your server naruto." Naruto said. Sasuke felt his dick twitch to his angelic voice. He wanted naruto and he was going to get him.

"Do you do private shows. Or any private hours?" Sasuke straight up asked naruto. Itachi slapped sasukes on his arm. "Fuck ouch what was that for." Sasuke glared at itachi. "Treat him with respect. Hes not a stripper." Itachi practely yelled at sasuke.

Naruto felt weird. He was a stripper and he didnt care what people thought. "I can give you a lap dance if you want. Or we can go in private. I am a stripper." Naruto casually said.

"Good ill take 3 hours." Sasuke said. "Before you both leave we'll all take beers." Deidera said while sitting on itachis lap. Naruto nodded then left to get the drinks. He came back and gave them their drinks.

He led sasuke to one of the private rooms. But before he entered he stopped sasuke. "Rules are no sex. You can touch, finger anything you want but no sex. And pay first." Naruto held out his hands.

Sasuke gave him 800 dollars. Since naruto charged 200 per hour. Naruto and sasuke went in the room and started. Naruto gave him a lap dance. Sasuke got touchy. He started sucking narutos nipples and leaving marks.

By the 2 hour mark sasuke and naruto was naked naruto was sucking sasuke off while sasuke was fingering him. "How much to have sex?" Sasuke asked. He wanted more than what he was getting.

Narutos naked body was too much to see and not claim. Naruto paused for a moment. All his clients that he gave special service too asked. He would tell them a ridiculous price and they would say nevermind.

But this guy was different he was hot. Naruto didnt mind having sex with him. But he still wanted him to pay. "How about 15,000" naruto jokingly said.

"Okay do you want cash or card?" Sasuke asked. Naruto was joking he didnt think somebody would actually pay 15000 for sex. He thought about it cash would be better. "Cash" sasuke nodded and got up and got dressed.

Naruto watched him confused on what he was doing. Sasuke went back to his brothers booth. "Done already was it good." Itachi asked. Sasuke ignored him and grabbed the money he had in his bag then went back to naruto and poured the money all over him.

"There is money. But i lead this i want no whines or noice from you." Sasuke stripped himself of his clothes and got ontop of naruto.