narutos past

Naruto uzumaki 13 years old was running to his house from his best friend Shikamaru house. When he reached his mansions gate it was broken.

He knew that was weird because that gate had the top security so why was it broken? He ran to his house when he opened the door he saw his parents sitting on chairs blood dripping from their arms and legs. They was alive but barely.

A person wearing a black cover looked at naruto. "Strip. Little boy." The covered guy told naruto. Naruto started shaking. His parents looked at naruto with sad eyes. The one day kurama leaves everything goes bad.

Naruto didnt strip which made the guy mad. "If you dont strip and give us a show. I will kill your parents painfully." Naruto teared at the covered guy words. He didnt want his parents to die so started taking off his uniform.

When he finished taking off his clothes he covered his middle part. His parents looked at naruto and cried. The covered man sat in a chair.  "I said dance for me boy. Hurry i dont have all day." The covered guy said with venom in his voice.

Naruto went to the guy and started giving him a lap dance. He didnt know what he was doing but just went along with every thing. His parents watched as their son was forced to do that.

After the masked man got his enjoyment out of naruto he went to his parents. "See i always knew that little boy was a slut." The masked man then stabbed both of their hearts. Minato ans kushina looked each other in the eye and cried. They was going to die infront of naruto. All they could wish was him well in the future. They died holding each other

Naruto was crying on the floor as their blood came closer to him. He just gave a guy a lap dance and a blow job then watched his parents die. In that moment his eyes dulled and he screamed. He sounded broken and lost.

The covered guy left. It was 2 days before kurama came back to find his brother naked on the floor crying and their parents dead next to him. He hugged him and called the cops.

Since naruto was only 13 kurama decided to take care of him. Naruto was different though. He didnt smile like he did. And he would cry more. So he sent naruto away for a year to live and get better with their grand father and grand mother tsunade and jiarya.

Naruto did get better being with them. He came back when he was 14. But kurama told him he was leaving. Kurama was 24. He wanted to go traveling but he couldnt with naruto so naruto told his to go dont worry about him.

Kurama left Naruto limited money to use on rent, groceries, schooling and more. Naruto was no alone again. When he turned 15. Jiarya died. So his main source of extra income dropped. He had no money but had billed to pay.

So he turned to the only thing he knew he could do. Naruto became a stripper. He never slept with a client he was still a virgin but he let the touch him all they wanted. Naruto wasnt happy with himself but this was all his was good for.

Naruto made many friends at the club he worked at. Some being Gaara, Sakura and more. He was mostly popular with clients. Every guy practically throws themselves at him.

Some even flaunting their money to try to get naruto to sleep or date them. But naruto says no. He made it clear he wasnt going to loose his virginity to a nobody.

When kurama found out he became a stripper he was dissapointed. He tried to get naruto to quit but naruto couldnt leave the job.

Naruto also is a nobody at school. He is known for being the 4th hottest guy in school but since he is an orphan he is made fun of by the other hot guys.