Wrong move!

Bakugo's POV:

I had just finished the book I found when a sudden shift in the air made me drop the book and took out a gun. I hooked it on my belt and closed my eyes. My hag's words came back, the ominous bitch.

Remember Katsuki, in the dark, if you can't see, just listen, it'll help you find what you're looking for.

The air around me continued to shift in circles, I waited and punched Hagakure. She squeaked and knocked into the fridge, It opened and the glass milk bottles inside broke over her head. Her figure was covered in milk and I could see her silhouette. She tried to cover herself and I threw her a blanket.

Me: Don't worry, I'm gay...

Her body tensed, noticing the gun pointed at her. I pulled the trigger and the noise resonated throughout the building as Hagakure fell limply. I picked her up and let her rest on the couch.

Tch, others will be here soon.

After scrambling back to my weapon bag I found somethings that made me smile.

Me(whisper yells): Grenades!! How come I neve saw these?!

My skin started to get sweaty, that wasn't good, my sweat was very explosi-

Me(Grinning): My sweat is explosive! HAHAHA I'm about to fuck shit up...

It seemed as though the grenades were empty? I carefully pulled it apart and indeed, it was empty. Using my sweat I somehow got a good amount in about seven and emptied some of the bullets contents in each.

I am going to be a menace with these.

I heard knocking and nearly dropped the grenades that could kill... Maybe I should stop and not try to hill my classmates...

Nah!

Looking outside, I sat Sato at the door shaking slightly. Sneakily, I crept up behind him and placed a grenade between his legs and ran back.

I swear.

If this works I'm adding these to my hero suit.

I activated my quirk and Sato shrieked as the grenade exploded, I covered my mouth and cackled. I'm gonna make more in the future!

Getting ready to run, grenades and gun at my side, but I was stopped.

Me: Sero.

Sero: Wait, you know my name?

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest.

Me: Of course I do! I just like calling people names, it is what it is.

Shrugging I got ready to walk off but he stopped me by grabbing my wrist. I slapped his hand away and he firied his tape at me, trying to tape me up.

Me: I will spare you, if you leave me alone. So go...

His grin widened, I knew that look, he's gonna taunt me to fight him, He knew I don't back down from a challenge and he's basically reeling me in.

Sero: I guess you lost your touch, that must mean, you're not fit to be number one anymore...

The glare he received was one I don't give often, Sero looked ready to run but stayed put.

Sero: C'mon... Katsuki, let's fight...

Did-did he just call me by my name?

After turning back to him I got into a battle stance and so did he. I ran at him without warning, he fired his tape and I grabbed it. He looked shocked but fired the other. I tied the two together and pulled him toward me. His face met my fist and he fell back.

Sero: Owww, Bakugou~ My nose hurts~

Rolling my eyes, I tied him up with his tape and leaned him on a wall. He eyes the things attached to my belt and started to sweat.

Sero: Mercy? We're friends right? B-Bakugou!?

Pulling out my gun, I aimed it at his head. Sero's eyes teared up and I smiled.

Me: Bye bye~

I shot him and he fell unconscious. The gasp behind me was soft but audible. Turning around the sparkly bomb ran away, I threw a bomb and he barely dodged. Running after him he continuously dodged the pieces of debris thrown his way. Yuuga continued shouting in French trying to get my attention.

Aoyama: Merde!

Me; GET BACK HERE YOU SPARKLE BOMB!!

Aoyama: NO! I am not tired of living yet! Merde, merde, merde....

I grumbled and tackled him to the ground.

I swear this french bozo won't shut up.

How does Izuku stand him

I'm gonna kill him for real if he doesn't shut up.

Me: Yuuga, shut up.

Aoyama: MERDE!

I slapped him and he looked at me all offended.

Aoyama: What he.. What was that for?!

Me: Will you SHUT UP!! I'm trying to talk to you here!

Aoyama: Oh.

Me: Will you listen?

Aoyama: Will you not kill me?

Me: I can't not kill you but I will explain to you, ok...

Aoyama: No. I go down with honor, mon ami!

Me: Yuuga, you'll just be asleep!

Aoyama: Ohhh... Well in that case, go ahead mon ami. I am tired of running away anyways.

I laughed and slapped his shoulder.

Me: Gun or knife... I also have grenades?

Aoyama: Gun. Works quicker I guess....

I nodded and got off him, I pointed the gun and smiled.

Me: Don't tell anyone this, but you're the only one with a choice.

He nodded with a wink and I shot him.