Worry

Bakugo's POV:

I saw Izuku jump of the building, I nearly screamed then I saw what he did.

We'll meet up later, I'll carry his things inside.

I packed his things and carried them inside, I reloaded some hand held riffles. I didn't mind the light footsteps behind me, when the hand on my shoulder made contact I held the hand and tightened my grip slightly. I turned and looked to see who would dare to try and sneak up on me. It was Izuku

Me: Hey, Izuku... How you doing? Does it hurt much?

Izuku: A bit but it was necessary they were on to ya.

Me: Doesn't change that you're hurt... Did they bandage it?

Izuku: No, they are chasing after you for now. I lead them away. Now would be the prefect chance to raid their base.

I smiled and got up, ruffled his hair and handed him a hand held gun.

Me: I'm not using those, you use them, I'll stick with my explosions.

Izuku: Thanks, I like my daggers more tho... but this will get handy.

Me: Ok, let's get those wounds dressed, Recovery girl might beat your ass if you don't at least dress it.

I can hear her ranting all now for your recklessness

Lord have mercy on your soul when she gets her hands on you.

Izuku: Ah.. good idea. I don't want to hear anything from her but she probably saw me do this....

Me: You poor baby, sit down, we can raid their hideout after if you want.

He scoffed and sat down, I didn't miss the blush but I didn't comment.

Izuku: I was about to suggest that. I think about half are out but we can leave a bloody mess behind for them as a lesson.

Me: Ok Toga, let me get to work at least.

He rolled his eyes and stayed quiet. I cleaned up the wound and wrapped it. I could feel his gaze on me the whole time, he smiled when I finished and jumped up.

Izuku: Thanks Kacchan. Can you come closer for a bit?

Me: You're not gonna slap me are you?

Izuku: I wanted to give a kiss but if you don't wanna, that's fine too.....

I leaned down and he did in fact give me a small kiss. His cheeks turned a tint of red, ruffling his hair. I exited the building, I could hear him running behind me, telling me to wait up.

Izuku: So I thought about going in and explain a bit of a situation and that I would need help... you wait outside till I get you a clear path.

Me: Izuku, my explosions need to come out, they shouldn't have been suppressed for so long, my hands are hurting. That's why I'm not using the riffles anymore.

Izuku: Well then, I guess just burst in and I ama shot everyone who comes out. Deal?

Me: Just be careful ok? I'll start from the top and make my way down. Ok?

Izuku: Deal.

I watched him go over to the door. After a few blasts I found myself on the top of the building, The red head, I think her name was Kendo, ran at me. I dodged the kick she sent my way.

Kendo: Why are you here?!

Me: My partner and I are bored, we decided to just raid your hideout.

Kendo: We found Neito's body earlier today! So he can't be your partner... WHo are you working with?!

We engaged into a fight. We fought each other without our quirks. I finally decided to end it and used my explosion to knock her into the wall behind me, her impact made a crater in the wall.

Me: Hey you! Split bitch, get out here...

The green-haired girl came out, her and the god worshiper.

???: It's Setsuna and this is Ibara. We'll take you down!

Rolling my eyes, I jump out of the way as vine bitch sent some grass at me. I used my quirk and dodged the split bitch, finally reached the vine looking girl.

Ibara: God said to forgive thy neighbour...?

I grinned and she fainted. I blanked. She did not just- whatever!

Setsuna: Oh my god! She's dead! What did you do you monster?!

*Pang*

I used a gun I kept on me to shoot her while she was ranting. I shot the red head and the vine bitch.

Even more footsteps, I hid behind the door and watched the manga extra come through the door, I didn't waste any time and shot his chest.

???: Hello?

It was some black haired girl. She held up her hand and walked forward.

???: I'm Yui Kodai, you can shoot me if you want, just know that I'm an averge gi-

*Pang*

I didn't care about what she had to say, she was annoying. I've met girls like her in middle school, they were always the worst.

Me: The fuck is wrong with you?

I listened carefully, no more screams, no more footsteps.

Is Izuku ok?

I heard a voice calling my name, well not my name, the nickname Izuku gave me.

Me: Izuku, are you there?!

Izuku: Yup and right behind ya... I thought it would be more fun watching what you do instead of going inside. hahahaha

I jumped and turned around, I pushed him slightly.

Me: Whill you stop that?! My heart is in critical condition thanks to you!!

Izuku: You used your quirk too much on me in the past for that besides I kinda enjoy this a lot and you are fine. You are still young. Stop acting like an 80 year old granpa.

I scowled and ruffled his hair, he grinned and we proceeded to raid their hindeout, we ate our fill before rushing back to our own hideout laughing along the way at the fact that if anyone finds the place they'll be scarred for life.