Betrayal?! O.O

Izuku's POV:

I was soo happy he finally confessed his love to me. It sure took him his sweet time. Who knew that this Dandelion got soo many problems with his anxiety, insecurity as well as being a little shy. Whatever it was it sure made my life hard till now because I really started to feel that I was just imagine things.

Me: So what now?

Kacchan; You be my boyfriend... that is if you want to-

Me: Of course I want too, you dummy!

For once I was happy that he finally said it out loud. That was also the moment I saw the drone. It was different than the ones that I saw until now.

Me: Shit....

Kacchan: Hm?

Me: Look over there?

I pointed at the drone why all colors started draining from my face. I totally ignored the drone. Who knows how long it was there and for how long it was watching us. The only good thing about this was that I could safely say this drone was definitely not the same one like the other ones and not streaming it to the whole world.

Kacchan: I feel betrayed for some reason, like the teachers are gossiping...

Me: Could be... I mean it is one of their drones....

Just thinking about what I did to Kacchan made my complete pale face blush and then I hid and I hid well. The next thing I did was hugging Kacchan and hide in his neck. I didn't wanted to look up nor be seen by the drones. I did something embarrassing and who knows what lusty devil was possessing me. I was definitely regretting it a bit but also not at the same time.

Kacchan: Oh, on another note, the heroes said they were going to their base to make a plan of some sort...

Me: Hm? How do you know that?

Kacchan: ...The pony girl and hand extra...

Me: Ah great! So they really didn't wanted to cooperate with us class 1A heroes at all. What nasty highthinking bitches they all are. Someone should get them down from their high horse.

Kacchan: Then why are we here for? To get our asses beat? I'm hurt...

Me: True... but I was thinking of leaving them for the end. Class 1A is split up and ready to serve after all.

Kacchan: I like the way you think Izuku...

Me: Okay so we have a group of students to the south, the west, north as well as the east. I made them split up in these directions and there are about 3 people in the center of this city on a rooftop looking out for your explosion. They should be the easiest to get. Do you have guns? If not we can make something...

Kacchan: They're in the bag next to the table and I have some on me right now.

Me: Oh! Let me see.

I went over to the bag that he said had guns and found a riffle inside. It was perfect for what I wanted. On top of that it also had the wide lens on it already. This was literally perfect.

Me: Uh! Perfect! Just what I was looking for.... Now what bullets are these?

Kacchan: Anesthesiacs with fake blood, as long as there hit near a vital point they'll fall unconscious.

Me: ... I don't like that at all.

This won't hurt a fly at all.

I should... Yeah I should change the thing inside.

This will be better.

We are villains after all.

Why should we fight this week when we can go full out!

Oh I love this 3 am idea of mine!

Just like that I took out all the bullets that were inside and looked at them. I really didn't like the thought that the heroes wouldn't feel any pain at all. This was a war game! In war there is pain and blood. So before Kacchan could even say anything, I broke took out my own dagger and cut the bullet open and threw the liquid out. Next thing I did was filling the inside of this with some small gravel and rocks. It was all around the place after all since it is an abandoned city.

Me: Kacchan, can you make some explosion while holding these?

That should do the trick.

I hope he won't say no or question me.

Kacchan: Sure.

Me: Thanks.

I handed him over the bullets which I did tweek and then watched him make his explosion. Once finished I took the bullets and put them back in the rifle. All this time Kacchan was looking at me in a bit of confusion but also with a wicked smile. I was sure he liked this idea as much as I did. Our class could be a bit of wild sometimes and this would definitely feel great.

Kacchan: You are unhinged Izuku, I like it...

Me: Well, let's go then! We are all set.

That was all I said before we headed out. Of course I had my rifle with me but Kacchan also had one and in that one was the fake blood inside. I wanted them to freak out while also hurting them. This was something I could only do if we had a mix of both.

Me: Oh this will be fun.

Kacchan: Mh!