Early bird!

Izuku's POV:

I decided after Kacchan gave me food to get to the city. I knew where it was and nothing was holding me back from just getting there and set up some trapps. Of course I was wearing my black and red villain suit and not a hero suit since I decided to actually be on that side. I went to just straight ditch the hero side. It was just more fun being a villain.

Once I set all traps, I waited for everyone to arrive and it was at that moment that I realized my mistake. I was soo happy and eager to do that, that I totally forgot that we as students where not supposed to know where we were going.

Shit!

Nezu is soo going to catch on to me.

I mean I just screwed myself over...

Still worth it.

I mean I got some decent home made bombs.

Yup. This thing will blow up like nothing.

Of course they don't know about this.

I am not dumb enought to let myself be caught by these drones.

Hahahahaha

Oho funs gonna happen soon.

I waited for the heroes in training aka my classmates and class 1B which we haven't consulted with at all to come. Of course the moment they came, I could see Bakugo in his villain suit which was just perfect.

Me (whispering): It suits him well.... Glad I got the size right.

After I saw the villains, I could tell that they were about to work together pretty well. Too bad that I was about to get rid of Monoma since I personally didn't like him. It was something between us that we actually hated each other. Now it was time to beat him.

It goes without saying that I went to my group of people and they immediately started questioning me about my costume. It looked villainous. Well that was because it was a villain costume. This one was improved and self made. I actually didn't sleep at all while I was working on this the night before we were here. Also I may have just been up for 2 days straight because of excitement after I saw that Nezu didn't really do anything against this plan.

Me: Hey guys.

Iida: Hello Midoriya- What are you wearing Midoriya?!

Ochako(Blushing): Deku-kun, what's with the get up?

Me: Oh this? I thought I may try something else. Do you think it suits me?

I saw her blush but I didn't care about it since I wasn't interested in her at all. The one I had a bit of interest in was Kacchan but he never returned my feelings so for now I am just teasing and pestering him because of fun.... Besides me enjoying it too.

Momo: It looks lovely on you Midoriya-san.

Me: Thank you. It is perfect to hunt in the night.

With hunt I mean all of you.

HAHAHAHA

Kirishima: It looks manly Midobro!

Me: Really? I was worried these bunny ears my look ridiculous.

Of course my signature bunny ears.

Mineta: I don't know he lookth like a villain to me!

DUH!

Cause I am!

I mean you will find out soon enough.

Before they could say anything else Aizawa and Vlad King came over to us and had an announcement to do which I already knew. I mean I was the mastermind behind everything after all.

Aizawa: *sigh* you do this.

Vlad King: The villains will have an hour headsup before you all my go and search for them. Now Bakugo and Monoma, off you two go.

The moment Bakugo passed me, I whispered something to him so that only he could hear me.

Me(whispering): Meet you later. I'll find you.

That was all I could do and I saw the small nod which gave me the sign that he understood me damn well. Now all I had to do was get out of these idiots of heroes. They had zero chance and they wouldn't last long for sure. This much I could tell them immediately.

Me: You all know the drill right?

Tsu: Yep. Kero

Me: Good. Now all we do is split up. Remember Momo you make the flairs for us. 3 for each person and we will meet up in the middle right before it gets dark.

There will be a huge surprise waiting for you all there!

I can't wait for it to get dark!

Momo: Hai!

Just like that Momo started creating all the failes. Once we as class 1A where set, the time was already over. Class 1B didn't wanted to cooperate with us and so it was just us setting out to get the villains soon.

However it was the other way around to tell you the truth. These stupid heroes where going into a trap set by me. The mastermind behind the villains.