Idiots!

Bakugos POV:

I grumbled and watched as Izuku left, I knew he would be back, if he doesn't come back... I'll find him.

Me: For now, it's time for food.

After looking through the food items I found something that would appeal to my tastebuds.

Me: Hot sauce! I thought I wouldn't find any!

I looked back at the sandwich I had found a few minutes ago and sighed.

Me: If the hag saw this, she would praise me for my stupidity... As a matter of fact I can hear her stupid voice.

Stupid

Who should I go after now?

Should I go after anyone?

Maybe I should stay put and relax...

Nah.

After eating the sandwich I felt like being a problem so I stared at the bottle of hot sauce and contemplated on my life decisions...

Me(Disappointedly):What has my life come to?

With that I open my mouth and poured the hot sauce in, I swallowed it, enjoying the burning it caused as it traveled down my throat.

Me: Ahhhh, woo that was good... what now?

*Crack*

My attention shot to the window, it faced a forest. I carefully walked over to it and looked out the window, careful to not let anything outside see me.

Tetsutetsu: Juzo, are you sure you saw him?

Juzo: Yeah! I swear he was around here somewhere.

Tetsutetsu: Well, there's nothing here!

I grinned and opened my bag, after rummaging around, I took out a knife and grinned, the hot sauce from a few seconds ago burning on my tongue gave me a rush of adrenaline.

Silently, I waited for them to pass the window, they seemed to have ignored the fact that the window was opened and continued on their way.

Tetsutetsu: Let's go back to the main road, there's nothing her-Ack!

He didn't get to finish, seeing as I slit his throat. He fell to the ground limply. The anestesica, seemed to have kicked in immediately.

I should ask for some of this to be added to my hero suit.

Juzo: You monster!

I rolled my eyes and dashed towards him. He seemed to be on guard now, I noticed the ground starting to get softer. Oh yeah! He's the sand extra!

I jumped and kicked him in the chest, he landed on his back. Hard. The air in his lungs was violently knocked out. I pulled out the gun I tucked into my belt for some reason and pointed it at his head.

Me(smirking): See, I'll always be above you...

His face paled and his eyes widened in shock.

Did, you actually think I didn't hear you saying this exercise will knock me off my high horse?

Well, you're wrong!

I heard everything!

And I'm pretty fucking pissed!

Juzo kept trying to free himself, I got fed up and just shot him in between the eyes. His head fell backwards and I smiled.

Me: I never liked you...

What now?

I can go drink more hot sauce?

Or eat some more?

But Izuku has to eat too!!

I decided to just go and eat some more, I found some soda and saved some for when and if Izuku got back.