A blossoming friendship

Bakugo's POV:

The blonde rat looked at me in confusion. He walked over to me, ignoring the calls of his classmates.

Rat: What do you want?

Me: We need a plan, we can't go through this without a plan.

He stayed silent and thought about it.

Rat: I have a place we can meet at to make a plan, it's away from everyone else and no one knows about it.

I nodded and we go our separate ways, we had exchanged numbers and went back to our classes.

Kirishima: Where've you been Bakubro?

Me: None of your business shitty hair!

He laughed nervously and we took our seats.

Aizawa: Classes are suspended till the end of the game.

I watched everyone leave and took out my phone. I put Rat's number inside and texted him.

Pomeranian: Hey Rat, where are we meeting up?

Rat: well, 1b never use the basement, I made it my own domain, we can plan there.

Pomeranian: Yh, I'll sneak in through the window.

Rat: Are you flexible enough to fit through that small thing?

Pomeranian: Are you underestimating me... Neito?

Rat: No, I am saying that you are too thick for this.

Pomeranian: I know my ass is fat ok? You don't have to say it like that...

Rat: WTF dude? Just change your clothes and meet me in the basement!!

Pomeranian: You make it sound as if we're hiding a body!

Rat: Whatever, just hurry up! And bring some snacks!

Pomeranian: Don't tell me what to do!

*Time skip brought to you by this blossoming friendship *

Pomeranian: What do you want?

Rat: I want chips and soda... Please

Pomeranian: Whatever...

I finally finished changing my clothes and was now in the dorm kitchen. I look in my secret snack drawer and gasped. It was a note from Izuku, I picked it up with some chips, stuffing them in the duffelbag I brought with me. I dashed to the fridge and took out two six packs of soda and dashed out of the building. I ran into Izuku on the way out, he gave me a wink and went on his way.

What was that about?

I shrugged it off and ran to the 1b dorms, I sneaked around the bottom of the building till I saw the small window the blonde rat was talking about. It didn't seem to be as small as he made it out to be. I easily slipped in and landed on a beanbag.

Blonde Rat: About time, where are my chips?

I swatted away his hand and threw the bag at him, the rat caught it with ease and opened it. His eyes sparkled.

Blonde Rat: My friend used to bring these for me when we hung out! I missed these!

I grumbled and snatched my bag again.

Me: So where should we start?

Blonde Rat: How about who we are going after first? I suggest Midoriya cause I hate this guy.

Me: No! Absolutely not! I say Jirou, Shoji and Momo, maybe even that girl in your class who can split herself apart!

Blonde Rat: Yaoyorozu or Todoroki maybe even Iida. My class will be a peace of cake.

Me: But we should go fter people who pose a threat to us...

Blonde Rat: That's why I said Midoriya. That greenette knows too much. I heard about his freaky notebooks. It's creepy that he does this.

Me: Well, he left me this note in my secret- he left me this note

Blonde Rat: What does it say? Something useful or he just messing with you?

I shrugged and handed him the note and he read it.

Blonde Rat: He soo is messing with you! This isn't even worth reading.

Me: Well what does it say?

Blonde Rat: Something about left it in your room. But it doesn't say what or anything else. It just says you know what to do to, left it in your room. What a nerd. This is soo creepy too. If I were you, I would be destroying whatever this is.

I stayed silent, what could he be talking about? The only thing he can be referring to as IT would be-

Me: His notebooks! He must have left me his notebooks! The damn nerd...

Blond Rat: Uhu... I don't think so.

I lunged at him and hit the back of his head.

Me: Don't underestimate the nerd, he's a walking enigma.

Blond Rat: Whatever.