Did Izuku do something?

Bakugo's POV:

My eyes blinked open, I was met with green fluff invading my vision. Looking down, I was met with Izuku squishing his face into my pecs, I knew they were big and soft but why is he laying on them like pillows?

Me(Whispering): Izuku, wake up...

Izuku: Mh~

The sound he made cused my face to flush, I was trying to shake him but he just stuffed his face in even more.

Me: Izuku Midoriya, get your lazy ass up!

Izuku: No... just 5 more minutes.... mh~

I sighed and pushed him off, big mistake. He held my waist and pulled me with him, I landed on him and he looked down. My face got redder as he smirked.

Izuku(smirkung): You like being on top huh~ Also liking what you see now? Kacchan~

My face was burning now, I tried to get away but he kept me close and kissed my cheek.

Izuku: Where you going that fast~

Me: To make breakfast, and to take a shower, I saw a shower last night whenwe were going to bed.

Izuku: From the looks of it, you will need a cold one.

I took my pillow and hit his face, he laughed and I marched to the bathroom, a string of curses falling from my lips. I ignored his half-assed apologies and took a nice long shower.

Stupid nerd, always making me feel weird and shit.

I want to be mad at him but I can't...

I... I love him too much...

Huh?

Love?

I love him...

My face heated up, the feeling I always around him came back, this time it was stronger. Just the thought of him made me want to melt. The bathroom door opened and I focused on my breathing. The shower curtain opened and I was met with Izuku's face.

Me: Ahhhh! What the hell Izuku!! What is it?!

Izuku: SHHH!!!!!

Me: Wha?

Izuku: Someone is coming up.

Me: What are you going to do? Kill them?

Izuku: ahm... no.....

Me: I don't care if you do, just be careful... I'll make breakfast after I finish getting dressed, now get out so I can put on my suit.

Izuku: sure sure but I think I'll pass on that one. This has to be class 1A. I'll go with them to the base back. Let's finish this up quickly and spend some more ..... quality time together.

My face heated, up. I didn't want him to go but if this war is to be finished, it's the only way. Izuku was looking at me with big eyes, his feigned innocence was enough to make my heart go wild. I nodded and beckoned him closer.

Izuku: See ya at the end of the game *smoch*

I kissed him back and he left. The loneliness was immediately overwhelming. I took some deep breathes and waited for the sounds downstairs to recede, then finally exiting the bathroom.

Be safe you damn nerd.

I put back on my suit, I felt dirty still but at least I was clean. Looking around I went down the stairs and snuck back to the kitchen. My weapons were still under the table where I left them.

Did they not see them?

Or

Did Izuku do something?

I bet he did. He's always doing something that amazes me...

He's just so amazing.

Slapping myself I went over to the stove and looked around the kitchen, it was fairly messy but still clean.

I want my phone.

The fridge caught my attention, just like it has many times before.

Me: Milk!!

My prayers were answered, I pulled out another bowl of cereal from my bag and proceeded to eat the cereal while reading a book I found in one of the rooms.

Me: I might become a househusband instead of a hero, this shit is peaceful.

After eating, the dishes were calling my name.

Me: Yep, I might become a househusband on the side... Is there anymore food?

I felt the need to eat more, I didn't care though. My mom always said if one feels the need to eat then one should eat.