Do I have your attention?

Izuku's POV:

I was honestly soo exited for what was about to happen next. I literally planned everything and I knew the rule book in and out since I wrote it. Of course I made sure to leave a lot of loopholes in it too. Stil it was soo exciting to actually hear that we are about to do this.

Oh my god!

This will be epic!

I can't wait Kacchans reactions when he hears that he is the villain in this game.

In fact he is the only villain in this game... more or less...

I did include Monoma to be a villain just for him to beat the shit out of the guy since in the rules it only states you are not allowed to hit other hero teammembers nothing from villain to villain team and villain to hero and other wise around was a given of course.

This will be epic!

God I am soo loving this.

The best thing is, I never stated that a hero can't turn villain.

I am sure that Nezu nor any other teacher will actually think that this will ever happen but OF COURSE IT WILL!

I will soo switch sides.

I want to be villain with Kacchan.

I want to be by his side alone.

Well I could have just said villain team from the get a go but that would have been to easy and no fun at all, not for me and not for Nezu.

Speaking of which.... This is all put into the news or internet... this is all life.

Ah this will be one hell of a show. I can't wait to look at the feedback once this is all done.

I was very exited when we got finally to our seat and Nezu was staying in front of us talking to us all. It was clear that he was only here to announce the villains even tho I suggested them to be hidden till the end but of course this is an exercise so he had to do this.

Nezu: Do I have your all attention?

It started to get quiet and the chimera waited for everyone to stop talking at all before he would continue with the announcement himself.

Nezu: Good. As you may know already. I am hosting a war game. The war game will be held in an abandoned city very close to us. You may do as much damage as you want. There is an official rule book which I send out to you all per email this morning.

We all nodded in agreement while I started smiling and smiling more. This was it. It was the same thing I wrote and it was epic that he left all the loopholes inside. While Nezu was talking to us, I was on my phone checking the rules.

Perfect!

I can switch sides since it's not stated in the rules.

No lethal weapon but nothing against hurting people.

Of course nothing states that we can't inflict mental damage.

Then there is the fact that we can also create our own weapons with things we find.

We get a new costume if we want and I am soo gonna let Mei design something for Kacchan and me.

Then there is also the possibility of actually talking to the people since there are the drones flying everywhere.

Gosh this will be soo good!

I am so happy about this!

I can't wait for it!

As I was thinking about all the possibilities of the loopholes and what I could do with them someone started nudging me on the side of my arm and one look and I saw Todoroki looking at me. Uraraka and Iida were doing the same.

Uraraka: Why are you smiling this much Deku?

Me: Oh I am just exited about this.

Todoroki: This will be like the hero vs villain exercise.

Me: Oh you are soo wrong. This will be totally different.

Iida: I don't see how you can say that.

Me: Think of all possibilities.

Uraraka: I think you are just overthinking things again Deku.

Me: ahahahah could be.

We listened to what Nezu had to say otherwise and all in all he basically gave us a run down of the rules to make sure we all knew them since people are to dumb to read rules books apparently. Couldn't blame him really. I knew a lot of people in my class would be way too lazy to do that anyways.

After everything was done, we all watched the screen behind Nezu since it started to light up. All our faces where shown in it.

Nezu: Here are the villains of this game.

Of course Monoma and Bakugo where circled red while the others didn't had any marks on them at all.

I am so glad he didn't change the villain up.

I was worried he could have put Todoroki in since they would be hard to beat but yeah.

It was the moment that the marks showed up that I could hear Kacchan complain. It was nothing new and I knew something like this would happen but I also knew he didn't thought about the chance he just got.

Kacchan: Why am I paired with the Rat?!

Monoma: I don't want be paired with the walking Nuke!

Nezu: These are the rules and you will have to deal with them. Now have a nice day since you will only get today to prepare for tomorrows event.

That's all he said and everyone started leaving. Of course I took the chance and went behind Bakugo using my techniques of stealthiness. Honestly I could easily outstealth Aizawa if I wanted to. Once I got behind him, I started tickling his side as revenge for the push earlier.

Kacchan: What th-HHAHAAhhAhahh DEku- Stahp(Wheeze)

Me: HAHAHAHA Told ya, I will be getting my revenge!

Kacchan: Well, I'm angry so no time for laughing...

Me(whispering): What if I could tell ya a nice loophole in the rules?

I was still behind him and decided to tip toe to get close to his ear and whisper in his ear. I saw the chills he got from me doing this but I could also tell that he was blushing since his ears were red.

Me(whispering): The rules never said a villain can beat a villain teammate. Just heroes are not allowed to do it. Do with this information whatever you want.

That was all I did before stopping everything I did and skipped around him and away to my own friend group. The smile on my face was visible but it wasn't a wicked one... at least not yet.

Kacchan: Hey Rat, you and me are going to have a talk.