That nerd

Bakugo's POV:

The nerd stopped grinning and gave me a soft smile, I stared at him shortly before turning back around to hide the blush on my face. Kirishima and the others stared at me with smug faces, they knew about my crush on the green beauty and they won't stop trying to get me to confess. I won't though, I'm too much of a wuss to do it.

Kirishima: C'mon dude, just tell him!

Me: No, he'll reject me, I don't deserve him...

Kirishima: You don't know that bro.

Me: Well if he doesn't, he should.

Sero leans forward and looked me in the eyes, Ashido sighs and facepalms.

Kaminari: Dude, we can all see, he doesn't hate you, in fact, I think he likes you too.

Mina: Yeah! He is even nicer to you than the rest of us.

I stayed silent and looked away, taking a slight glance at Deku as he conversed with icy-hot and the others.

Me(Whispering): He looks so happy with Icy-hot tho...

Deku seemed to have noticed my subtle glance and smiled.

Mina: Well if you aren't fast enough he might really steal him from you, you blind idiot!

Me(Shouting): Who are you calling an idiot to a piece of used pink bubblegum?!

She stared at me with offense, the other three looked between us in shock, it wasn't everyday we argued.

Mina: YOU DAMN POMERANIAN!

Me: Ok area 51 resident!

Mina: Better.

Me: Tch, damn idiot. I hate you.

She smirked and patted my shoulder with a condescending smirk.

Mina: Aww I like you too. See you ain't that bad after all.

Kirishima: Ahm, Mina...

Mina looked at Kirishima, Kaminari and sero who were cowering together behind me.

Mina: Hm?

Sero: I think you should look you pendejo.

She turned around and let me go, I followed her eyes and saw her having a one-sided staring contest with Izuku.

Mina: Oh, Midobabe! I'm sorry...

Izuku: Oh it's fine tho I would have called him Dandelion personally. He is much cuter than a Pomeranian, don't you think?

I choked, the 'bakusquad' ran over to me trying to get me to calm down.

Sero: Dude, you good?!

I finally stopped and sat in my chair, staring off into space.

Me(whispering): Did you guys hear that?

Kirishima and Kaminari smiled secretly and gave me thumbs up.

Kirishima: Kind of hard to miss it dude...

Kaminari: Dude, I'm 99.99% sure he likes you back...

The idiots nodded and started to talk secretly, I didn't care about what they were talking about. I knew it was about Deku and I. I normally stayed out of that kind of conversation because it always ends with me being teased.

Ugh, stupid nerd, saying things like that...

Izuku: Oh by the way Kacchan, I have a feeling you will be able to go all out in this exercise. Trust me on this one.

Me: Oh? What makes you say that deku?

Izuku: Call it my intuition.

I squinted and nodded, his smile was double-edged, it showed affection yet it held a mischievous undertone.

When the bell rang, Aizawa got up and glared at us, getting ready to talk to us.

Aizawa: Line up, in your seating order, go to the auditorium in silence and line up next to 1b... you have my permission to hit Monoma if he bothers you.

I grinned and pumped my fist.

Me: Whatever eyebags, let's get this shit over with, I don't want to be there longer than I have to.

The class got up and got in a line from 1 to 20. I felt Izuku squished against my back.

Me: What are you doing nerd?

He poked my back and grinned up at me.

Izuku: Can't I do this?

Me: Not when we're in line, you know I'm ticklish...

Izuku (smirk): I know... hihi

I pulled his tie downward and he nearly fell forward out of line. He pushed me and glared 'threateningly' up at me.

Izuku: The heck, Kacchan! Just you wait! I'll pay this back!

I chuckled and looked forward, Aizawa and the 'Bakusquad' stared at us, Aizawa was confused and my friends smirked.

Izuku: AHhh you are such a meany....

Me: Whatever you say shortstack...

Izuku: Dandelion...

Me: Princess

Izuku: If anything you are the disney princess out of us. Look at your Pomeranian attitude!

Me: Says the one who has a line of boys waiting to date them...

He flushed red and retorted.

Izuku: At least my books are nice than you! Screw you Kacchan!

Me: Tch.

Aizawa: Ok you two, stop flirting, we have an assembly to go to..

Deku and I stayed silent and the class walked to the auditorium, where the rest of the school was waiting for the Mickey Mouse rip-off we called a principal.