Oh you want me to what?!

Izuku's POV:

I was happy, maybe a bit too happy. Right after we got off, I had a feeling he would try to plan something with Monoma and got him some snack leaving a note hinting at the new villain suit which I designed for him. This one was a more improved version of his with dark colors since I knew where we would be going.

So I got some snacks before I went to Mei. It took nearly forever to tell her the things I need and everything. She was a genius. It was also good that she was rather fast and so together we managed to get a costume done before I returned to the dorms.

It may have been wrong to just lock pick his room but whatever!

I had to do this.

It was for his personal good.

Anyways, I left the costume in his room and went down to the kitchen to get something to drink just to see him get his secret snacks. I knew of them because the kitchen was my area. It was usually me who made the food and everything. Besides that I had a small meeting with the others of my class to plan against Bakugo.

Oh little did they know that I was soo not on their side at all.

Me: Sorry I am late. I wanted to get something before we gather together.

Iida: That is alright Midoriya, we were just starting anyway!

Me: Cool. So what's the plan?

For some reason they all were looking at me expecting me to come up with something but you know I was not working on their side at all. If anything I would lead them to their doom.

Me: So you don't have a plan at all, right?

Kirishima: We were hoping you would use your extensive knowledge about Bakubro and Monoma to help us win!

Me: Oh really now?.... Okay then...

Uraraka: Really?!

Me: So since they said something about Abandoned city, I suggest we split up there into smaller groups and teams of 2 or maximal 3 people. It would be easily to search for everyone this way...

And to get rid of you all and use for mental torture a bit....

Well you don't know that anyways so we good.

I am happy we don't have a mind reader in our class or this would be soo damn hard for me.

Me: After that we can also have Momo make us some light torches so we can give signals to each other when we see a villain or before anyone is actually eliminated. We don't know if they gonna tell us who is eliminated or not.

No I know that.

They won't tell us because it gives a certain difficulty this way.

HAHAHAHAHA

This will be such a beautiful game.

Plus we can use the torch to redirect and drive the heroes crazy if we move on our own too.

This will be soo good.

Me: Does it sound good to this point?

Momo: Mhm! I see how it makes sense and easy to do.

Me: Good. Now we know Bakugo is all about explosion right?

They don't have a clue about his new costume tho!

It will basically make him invincible!

Too bad they have no idea about this.

OHOHO!

I can't wait for them to find out that I decided to be on the villain side on the getago.

Me: We can try and make him sweat less. I mean his sweat is what makes the explosion. So if we have something too cool him down than we can win this.

Mina: OOOH, that sounds easy, we can just get Todoroki to trap him in ice!

Me: Mhm.

IIda: But what about Monoma?

Me: Remember we will be split in teams and I suggest having a group just focusing on luring one villain to Todoroki while the other one takes care of Monoma.

Hagakure: He's right and then boom! We win!

Me: Yup. Now Monoma can be tricky but Iida you with Speed should be able to get the better of him.

Iida: I shall Midoriya! I'll perform this duty to the best of my ability!

Me: Good. Uraraka you help him out since when you touch him, he should be pretty surprised and not be able to do anything against floating.

Uraraka: Yes Deku-kun!

Me: Any other question?

Oijiro: I don't think so...

Me: Good then I think we done here.

Kacchan: I'm back!!

Me: Hello Kacchan, wanna join us for some games?

Kacchan: No thanks! It's late and I need to sleep...

Me: Oh don't forget about the note!

I would love to see your face but whatever.

Kacchan: Mh, I'll see you guys tomorrow...

Me: See ya and good luck in the game!