Observers!

3rd POV:

It was right before the heroes would take their students to get to the city, that Nezu decided to have a meeting to make sure they knew what was going on in case this was a trap.

Nezu: I called you all here for a reason.

Midnight: Oh do tell.

Mic: Yeah, this seems kind of out landish for your brain...

Nezu: The emails you all got sent out from my account were not from me. Someone managed to hack into UA and into my account which is a topic and an accomplishment on it's own.

Cemontoss and Ectoplasm: What?!

Mic: SOMEONE WHat?!

Nezu: Yes. As of now, I still can't tell who it was or why they proposed a war game. However I did check the location and every detail they sent out. It is a well planned and protectively safe area for our students.

Snipe: Can I see? I want to see how someone you don't know can make you do something like this.

Nezu: Of course. Here you go.

Just like that Nezu left a tablet on the table and showed it over to Snipe who didn't had much clue about these stuff but one thing was for sure, whoever managed to do this was on another level then Nezu. This made the pro heroes sweat. It was clear that Nezu checked every possibility for it to be a trap but since he was going along with it, that also meant that this person knew how to trigger his interest which was dangerous.

Nezu: As you can see. They are quite intriguing.

Chiyo: I swear Nezu, if one of those kids get more than a broken leg, with the exception of Midoriya since he would break more than that... I will hurt you...

Nezu: I expect more to happen just because Bakugo is on the villain team.

Mic and Midnight: HUH?! Sir with all due respect,can you dumb it down for us?

Nezu: Ever seen Bakugo go at Midoriya in practice sessions? I believe he will go all out and there will be 3rd degree burns.

Chiyo(Groaning): I'll go order some more of my gummies, god knows I'll need it...

Nezu: I already did this in advance.

Chiyo: Huh, guess you really are smart, I'll take some tea while we wait.

Nezu: Anyways as I said, there shouldn't be any worry going on but just in case, I have arranged for us to stay close to the city and have an observer room.

Cementoss: I'm gonna build it aren't I?

Nezu: No. I rented a container for us to stay inside.

Mic: Nezu... Are you ok?

MIdnight: Yeah, he's acting weird.

Nezu: Why should I be weird? I am just anticipating this game.

Mic: Normally, you'd force us to come along... and we would be accomplices in your schemes, Cementoss is normally who you use in said schemes and you aren't using him this time!!

Cementoss and Powerloader: He used his inside voice, it's serious now.

Nezu: Ah, this person made all the efforts to plan everything though. I thought we could just enjoy and see what said person created.

All the other teachers: Hmm, very unlikely.

Nezu: Is it this concerning to see me just relaxing and enjoying the moment?

Everyone in the room: Yes.

Nezu: You all have vacation for the time period and will be watching this game with me. All expenses are covered as well as food, coffee and drinks.

Aizawa: Coffee?

Mic: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Midnight: You poor thing.

Nezu: Now are there any complains?

Powerloader: When or if you find out who this person is, what will you do with them?

Nezu: That depends on who the person is. It is also just a matter of time until I will get said person. They have intrigued me quite enough.

Ectoplasm: I feel troubling times ahead...

Nezu: More exciting ones.

Chiyo: Nezu do you have Cameras in the abandoned city set up already?

Nezu: I have drones following

Chiyo: Oh, because it looks like the villains just arrived in the city.

Nezu: Impossible! .... Oh that is just Midoriya if you look closely... Aizawa, why does he have a villain costume and is way ahead of the others in town?

Aizawa: Hell if I know, he could be on the villains team for all I care... now, where is the Coffee?

Nezu: First bring your classes there and we will meet up in the one blue set up container for us.