It's over with a sacrifice...

3rd POV:

After Izuku found Kacchan the war wasn't apparently still not at an end. They both looked at each other as they knew what had to be done. One side had to win and it was not obvious which one.

Izuku: Kacchan, I don't want to do this.

Kacchan: What are you talking about?

Izuku: One of us has to be eliminated. Don't you see the drones following us?

Katsuki shrugged and looked around, he knew something was up when he killed Aoyama, this outcome was something he was secretly afraid of happening.

Izuku: Kacchan, you go and win.

Izuku knew how much work he put into the game and so he wanted to see his best friend and lover win. He couldn't see him being covered in fake blood not even a second. So he wanted to sacrifice himself.

Katsuki: I can't you got injured, I'd rather you get to recovery girl before me.

Izuku: I'll be fine. You'll catch me right?

Katsuki: Of course I'll catch you.

The young hero in training which played the villain part for most of the game besides being a hero, took the knife from his boyfriend's hips. He had some still attached around there and Izuku took the chance when they hugged each other to get the knife out and looked at his friend with shaky hands. The truth was, he wanted them both to win.

Izuku: It was nice playing the villain alongside you.

Katsuki: It was nice being this close to you without many interruptions...

Izuku chuckled, tears already gathering in his eyes, the tears escaped when Katsuki pressed their lips together.

Katsuki: Don't mess your handsome face up with such tears, you'll see me in a few hours...

Izuku: Mh!

Izuku put the dagger around his throat and with a clean cut he made, he immediately fell over. This kid had just sacrificed himself for his best friend and lover so the villain side he worked so hard to win, would also win.

Katsuki acted on impulse and caught the shorter male, he breathed a sigh of relief when he didn't topple over when he brought Izuku back up. A few creaks were heard and the gate that the abandoned city had for some reason, opened and a few ambulances and the teachers came through.

Aizawa: Bakugou!! Are you both ok?!

The blonde nodded and allowed an EMT t take his lover from his arms, tried to get up but his knees buckled under him.

RG: I got him from here. Don't worry this dumb cinnamon roll will be fine again after his broken leg is healed... still can't believe he continued with that!

Katsuki: His leg is broken?!

RG: Yes, his ankle is broken. It was sprained but he used his quirk and broke it after that. This idiot.

Katsuki: I need a nap, Aizawa, You mind if I just fall asleep real quick?

Aizawa: *sigh*

Vlad King: oh no you don't!

However before Vlad's words reached the young hero in training, he was already falling unconscious. It was too much for him. The past few hours were just way too much for him.

Midnight: They will be fine, right?

RG: Those two knuckleheads are tough, most likely lack of sleep and Bakugou hasn't had food for a while now...

All Might: Please don't kill my boy for breaking his bones again....

RG: I shall do as I please, he deserves it, but that's for another day, he needs rest right now

Nezu: Indeed. I suggest bringing them to a hospital so they can both rest for a while and you my old friend has all your hands on deck with the other ones after all.

RG: Don't remind me...

This was how they both got into hospital. Unfortunately for Bakugo he was up after just 13 hours of sleep. His boyfriend however was still unconscious. Little did everyone know that Midoriya was a bit of an insomniac who loved messing with Nezu at 3 am. So he needed a lot more rest than Bakugo.

Finally after 3 days of rest, the greenette woke up himself just to find Bakugo being asleep right next to him, sitting on a chair. The first thing the sinnamon roll of UA did was actually petting his boyfriends hair, which woke him up.

Izuku: Morning Kacchan.

Katsuki: Morning Izuku...!!! Izuku! You're awake!

Izuku: Mh. I am not dead at least not that I know of.

RG: And I have a mind to beat you with my cane.

Izuku: Oh no.... I am sorry.

RG: What did I tell you about overworking yourself hah?!

Izuku stayed silent while Recovery girl lectured him, Katsuki just stayed silent, knowing that his lover need this.

Izuku: But it was too much fun. I enjoyed it and I got myself way too carried into it....I am sorry.

RG: You need sleep, that's what your health tells me mostly, other than that, you can go... and if you are in this room before schools back in session I'm breaking you.

Izuku: Uh... I am staying inside here for now and rest.... I'll be fine in no time.

RG: Midoriya, I said-

The poor hero was interrupted by Nezu who walked in.

Nezu: Ah I see you are also here Chiyo. I have a couple of words to say to our little hacker here. I am impressed how you lured me into a trap.

Izuku: Ahh.... I am sorry.

Nezu: No need to be. Chiyo please spare him this once. I'll make sure he will behave from now on.

Katsuki: Umm, sorry for saying this all of a sudden, but what are you going to do to him?

Nezu: You'll see. I am sure your boyfriend will like this.

This was how both Nezu got his private student, Katsuki started to look after Midoriya a bit stricter so he wouldn't stay up or get sick or even injure himself more. All Might had to give his protegee up to Nezu and Aizawa and everyone else had to either get healed by RG or send to Hound Dog for some more healing. All in all the whole first year found themselves being scared and having their respect towards Midoriya and Bakugo.

~~END~~

A/N: Thanks for reading this story and I hope you enjoyed it too!