Observation once more!

3rd POV (Observer POV):

Nezu: That was quiet something we saw coming from Midoriya. To top that off, he was also not breaking any rules. Quite clever of him to use the loopholes to his advantage.

Midnight: But Boys! And Chiyo-san!... Did you not see the way Midoriya-kun and Bakugou-kun conversed? We're basically watching their love unfold!!

Aizawa: I must say, it was quite obvious, but to see it with them alone, minus Monoma... It's kind of... cute?

Mic: Tho I think he is a bit angry about the short part... why didn't this foodlover go after his little listener?! This is soo sad. I am so shipping them.

Aizawa: Because Bakugou knew he needed time to cool off, he may be a hot head but he can tell when he is needed.

Snipe: You call that time to cool off... He just switched sides!

Powerloader: I don't think he was ever on the hero's side...

Thirteen: True. Is there really no rule against this?

Aizawa: I don't know, Nezu...

Nezu: No. There is a rule stating that villains can't be heroes and just give up. However there is nothing that says that the heroes can't become villains.

Mic: *whistles* The listener got you there...

Cementoss: But how did he get this knife? It's not one that we did gave them.

Aizawa: As I said, I don't know..

Mic and Midnight: Is that going to be your answer to every question directed at your class?!

Aizawa: I... Don't... Know...

Vlad King: Apparently but I wouldn't know it either. All Might what about you?

All might: You never know what's on young Midoriya's mind...

Everyone else: So you're no help either...

All Might: No, I am sorry.

Powerloader(Mumbling): I could've owned my own company if I had listened to my mom...

Midnight: What was that Power loader?

Powerloader: Nothing Kayama-san

Midnight: By the way the art on this costume is gorgeous good work there Power Loader.

Powerloader: Huh? That wasn't me.

Midnight: How about your class then. Midoriya is close to that pink haired girl isn't he. I was shipping them together for a while but Bakudeku sounds better.

Powerloader: M...Mei?! Did he get to Mei?! Oh my god she must've made those for him!!

Midnight: AH yes!

Nezu: I fear not. I know the work she does by looking at it, if you compare Bakugo's and his then you will see the difference. It is clear to say that two people made these even tho the design looks the same. That gets me to the conclusion that one was made with her help and the other one he did on his own.

Cementoss: I don't think Powerloader heard anything you just said... I think he passed out.

Nezu: That is fine. He is part of the hero course and if he knew about his skills there would be a fight over him. We do not want to see that after all.

Cementoss: I'm gonna put him down to rest, he needs it.

Mic: Don't you dare put the little listener six feet under! They just found themselves.

Aizawa: As much as he is a problem, he's my problem child. Don't you dare give him to powerlaoder

Nezu: I wasn't planning on doing so.

Thirteen: Can someone please tell me where the bomb came from in that building? We had every bomb Bakugo is allowed to use written down. Safety protocol after all?

Mic: I don't think I can be surprised at this point...

Aizawa: Mic, hush.

RG: Something tells me you will be even more surprised. On that note, is this the reason Hound Dog isn't invited to watch with us?

Snipe: I think he was busy with the third years...

Thirteen: Yup. He was too busy with Mirio having an existential crisis after he shifted through a wall and ended up nacked again but this time in front of his junior classes. I think it was your class Mic?

Mic: Oh no... My poor listeners!

Midnight: Not to butt in at this point, but I'm still on Midoriya and Bakugou, what if they start dating in the middle of the war?!

Thirteen: Well he is busy either way and to be honest it's better he didn't just watch what we did... I still have chills from that. It reminds me of spooky games.... Also would that be that bad? I think they would be a good couple if Bakugo would stop being such a food obsessive guy and cares for Midoriya more.

Aizawa: I think Bakugou is fine just the way he is...

All Might: My boy can be scary sometimes when he gets angry so I agree with Aizawa.

Mic: But did you see him chug the hot sauce?!

Cementoss: That's nothing. Did you try chucking down the hottest sauce and the hottest chili peppers dipped in it? That's fucking insane and it burns your throat.

Midnight: I want to see him do it now...

Mic: Yeah, it would be interesting...