Oh Izuku~

Bakugo's POV:

I pulled down the blindfold, turned around and stared at the blushing nerd, his face was red and he was panting.

Me: Seems like you enjoyed it more than me...

Izuku: Shush it Kacchan!

Me: Ok, I see you're still angry...

Izuku: No.... I am not.... It's just a bit embarrassing....

Me: Well, the food is still there, food helps you forget embarrassment.

Izuku (whispering): So food is better than me huh... Looks like I will never top it...

Me: Oh Deku, sweet lovable deku, I only use food as an excuse because I don't know what to say.

Izuku: Did you just hear me? Also did you just say sweet and lovable?

Me: I did hear you and for your information, you top food anyday. Also, yes I did say that.

Izuku (blushing mess): ....

I handed him a bowl of food and kissed his cheek.

Me: You should eat, there are drinks in the other bag, we'll talk after we're finished...

Izuku: ....m'kay....

Me: But I meant what I said... You are lovable...

He looked away, taking a handful of cereal and munching on them.

His cheeks look biteable...

His face is so red...

I crept closer and brushed away some stray cereal that stuck to his face, his face erupted in a frenzy of blush and he looked away.

Me: Not so brave now huh?

Izuku: I never was the bravest anyways... besides you deserved that!

Me: I did... but I have to get revenge...

Izuku: Oh-oh.... No you don't you... you.. Ah.. Dandelion.

Me: How would you feel if i called you by your name for the rest of the war? Would you blush? Be angry? Be happy? Sad? Talk to me Izuku...

His eyes widened and he opened his mouth, no words came out. My eyes trailed down his face slowly, then settled on his lips.

They look soft, they were when we kissed the first time...

Me: C'mon, speak...

Izuku: ... you would do that? Don't kid around with this Kacchan. (whispering) Don't get my hope high...

Me: Izuku, I can't hear you, you're gonna have to speak up...

Izuku: I would love that!

Me: Ok Izuku, I'll indulge you, you deserve it.

Izuku: Can I ask you something?

I finally looked back at him, our eyes made contact, I ignored the lack of space between us and nodded, brushing my thumb across his bottom lip slowly.

Izuku: Why the sudden change in changing how you call me?

Me: Since everyone calls you deku, I wanted to call you something else, I wasn't going to let everyone else call you a name I exclusively gave you.

He looked away and smiled, I didn't miss it but it disappeared as soon as it appeared.

Izuku: You do realize it means useless... right? This is way better... thank you Kacchan...

Me: Mh, I do... but I wanted to call you Izuku, for different reasons..

His green eyes gave off confusion, I smirked and waited for him to talk.

Izuku: What reasons?

Me: Izuku, why do people normally call other by their names? Enlighten me.

Izuku: Friendship, Closeness, Family?

Me: You know, I've always wondered how close we truly are... How close are we I~zu~ku?

Izuku: You want to know my feelings?

Me: Desperately, so won't you tell me?

Izuku: I like you a lot okay... (very quietly whispering) I actually love you... why can't you see it...

Me: How much do you like me Izuku, just telling me you like me a lot isn't an answer, show me.

He took a shaky breath and put down the bowl. I movd away but he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer.

Izuku: I... Kacchan you are being mean! You never say it yourself! How can you expect me to say something you aren't even honest with yourself?!

Me: Oh I'm being honest with myself, I just want to hear you say it...

Izuku: Oh you want me to say it? Why don't you go first then?

I held his arm and pulled him closer to me, our chests were now touching, our legs intertwined from lack of space. Even before, we tended to not have any space between us, it confused the other first years, they tended to think we were dating.

Me: Izuku... Are you listening?

Izuku (blushing): Oh what?

Me: Izuku, I like you.... No... I love you... I don't care what the other extras think or say, they can burn in hell for all I care. And again, I'm sorry for earlier today.

Izuku: Oh Kacchan... I love you too. I alway hoped you would say it first and not force me to say it first and it's fine about earlier. You got your punishment after all.

Me: Oh, is that so?