As expected!

Izuku's POV:

There were only 4 people when I arrived at the meating point and I was running a bit late too. I mean my arm hurt and I totally ignored the injury I got from jumping out the window and spraining my ankle. So yes I was a bit slower and I was running late. However when I came, I had my dagger already prepared.

None of the 4 remaining class 1B people managed to see this coming. I used my quirk for the speed and I was fast with the dagger. All they saw was just green lightning and some blood... their blood.

Of course my dagger was sharp and yes I did cut people as well as stabbed them but nothing serious at all. It was just a flesh wound and I knew RG could heal everything up. Still I knew she would behead me.

Ahm... I am such an idiot.

I totally forgot RG is watching everything.

Well it did made soo much fun tho!

MH!

Way too much fun!

I can't wait for class 1A.

Not only did I injure each and everyone, I also decided to drag them to an area where I knew class 1A was patrolling. It was there that I made a message on the ground with their blood.

"You're next!"

That was what I wrote right in front of the bodies while having them all nicely put on the ground one besides the other one. It was a present from me and I was sure that class 1A was about to like it.

After I finished with that I went back to search for the rest of class 1B. There should be around 2 or maybe 3 people still in the game or that was what I thought.

I ran for solid 15 minutes around with OfA powered up. Of course I was completely out of breath and tired as well as hungry when I got back. Thankfully Kacchan already prepared the food. I really was glad he was on my side because his food was the best.

It was like that, that we sat down and started eating till nothing was left anymore. After that I could see the 2 people I was searching for on the ground.

No wonder I couldn't find them...

They were here the whole time?!

Me: Kacchan, what happened?

Kacchan: Stupid assholes interrupted me while making food... I nearly burned the chicken!

Me: Oh... Did he slip and hit himself?

It looks like that but I don't think that happened....

It really looks like that....

I want the tea!

This looks more fun than I had... I mean how can they just believe me like that.

Kacchan: I moved so I wouldn't have dropped the chicken, after I put them down I dumped the oil on him and he slipped, and knocked himself out. I just shot him and he was out

Me: Pffff.... Looks like you had fun while I was away.

So he really did that... I wish I would have seen it.

Kacchan: It wasn't fun, more annoying, the praying mantis can't even keep his eyes open for hand to hand combat!

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHA did you really expect something from them?

Kacchan: Stop laughing at me, that's rude!

Me: I am not laughing about you but their stupidity. If I were them, I would have made a plan and not approached you like that.

Kacchan: You should've heard what I told Vlad... He most likely hates me now, not that I care.

Me: Oh let me guess, his class is stupid and weak?

Kacchan: Maybe...

Me: Well it is true and he will see it for himself after what I did.

Kacchan: I knew you were out doing stupid shit, how badly are you hurt?

Me: It's not stupid. I dealt with them and I am fine.

Of course I was ignoring the pain I felt since I didn't wanted to worry him and we still had a couple more people to eliminate. Now was not the time to get his sympathy at all.

Kacchan: Izuku... I saw you limp coming inside the kitchen, how are you not

Me: ... fine I may have sprained it a bit. But I got rid of all the class 1B guys. They are even more stupid then Denki in his dumb mode.

Kacchan: That bad huh?

Me: I basically called them over to eliminate them and they fell for it... yes that bad.

Kacchan: Oh my god, if Denki heard you he would consider himself a god.

Me: Compared to them he is a genius. We are gods and I may or may not be a hack.

Quite literally....

Nezu will soo take me to his room after this.

I soo don't want too.

It was fun tho!

Well so worth it no matter what he does and even if he expells me or whatever he comes up with. I am still happy with this.

Me: Anyways, how about we rest for the rest of the day and see to them tomorrow? I could really need some cuddling.

Kacchan: They have beds upstairs and it is getting late... sure let's go!

 sure let's go!