The show is rolling

Izuku's POV:

I could hear someone around the building since they weren't really hiding and it was no surprise to see Iida and Uraraka together with a couple of more people. In my opinion they were a couple but proof me wrong. Anyways, after I hushed Kacchan and exited the room, I immediately got out of the building and meet them.

Me: Hey guys!

Iida: Midoriya?

Uaraka: Deku-kun!

Todoroki: We thought you were dead!

Me: No, I just got injured while escaping Kacchan.

Kirishima: Wow, he really got into the villain persona huh?

Me: If you knew... Anyways let's get back to base.

That was all I said before the 5 of us went to get back to our hero hideout. Too bad for them that I had zero plan on returning with them at all. On the contrary, I knew that Bakugo was taking his sweet time with breakfast while I was doing the heavy duty here.

Now that I was with them, I took out my dagger while chichatting with them about what happened to class 1B and why I was in the building. No one did see it coming. None of them at all.

Me: Guys, I have to tell you something...

That was when I stopped in track and looked down. It was hard to suppress a cheshire smile and instead having my sweet smile on the face. It really was hard but I somehow managed to do it.

Me: Kacchan isn't the only villain in this game still alive.

Todoroki: He isn't?

Me: Pfff.... No!

Just like that I launched at Todoroki and made my killing move, first I swooped him off his feet and stabbed his shoulder just to make a flip to get Kirishima next who was flabbergasting about what just happened. Uraraka and Iida were both looking at me in shock while I pulled the gun out.

Me: What you think is faster, the bullet or you? Let's find out. Run Iida-kun~ Run~

Of course it is the bullet!

How stupid can you be?!

Come on!

Run!

Let me see how scared you are!

Thanks to all the blood and the aura I had around me as well as the blood coming from Todoroki or Kirishima who I just knocked out for being Kacchans close friend, they both turned around and Iida picked her up and started dashing. Whelp this was really not a winning game for them. Chances of me being faster was well 100% and more.

So all I did was point the gun and shot at the back of his neck.

Iida went down quite fast and all I had to do was run with OfA and stand directly in front of Uraraka. Panic and Anxiety was written all over her face.

Me: Beg for mercy Uraraka-san~

Come on!

Beg me to leave you be!

I want to hear your scream like Kirishima when he saw how I delt with Todoroki.

Come on!

COME ON!

Uraraka: Please! Have mercy! We're best friends!!!

One word and that was enough. I smiled like a maniac and the bloody dagger was still in my hand. For some reasons I felt like tasting blood and licked the dagger like Stain did. She watched me do it and started backing away. With each step she took back, I took two towards her. There was no escape and that was clear the moment she hit a wall and went down. This made me crouched in front of her.

Urarka: Please Deku-kun! I beg you.

Me: You know what? I always hated that name anyways.

That was all I said before making her look at me, forcing her head to turn with the dagger to face the gun's hole. Yes, I had a gun and a dagger in my hand at this time. There was really no need to have a spare hand if I was busy like this.

Me: Peng! HAHAHAHAHAHA

I was soo toying with this girl.

She really thought I was about to shot her when I stabbed her in her chest. I was sure the way I stabbed her wouldn't kill her. Maybe make her lose some more blood but not kill her. Besides that there was RG and Ectoplasm ready to pick her up.

This is for trying to get me to date you while you were with Iida-san!

I am not a double dating bitch like you!

You deserve this one!

Now that this is over, I should get back to base... I mean the hero base!

I will end this and leave Kacchan to his food.

He loves it way too much anyways... I wonder if I should send him some people over?

YES!

Ama send him a couple of people. I can't have fun on my own after all.

After I decided that I left my dagger with Uraraka for safety reasons and went to the hideout we class 1A were calling a hideout and send 4 people his way. This was the best I could do and I was sure he would enjoy it but also curse at me for doing this.

 This was the best I could do and I was sure he would enjoy it but also curse at me for doing this