~Twenty Five~

Jimin lays Y/n on her bed and hovers over her. He looks at her and can see how nervous she is. His mind speaks to him. Should I stop? Is this a good idea? He leans down and kisses her and she grabs his hips and pulls him down onto her. This fuels his needs and he pushes into her as their tongues dance together. He groans and slides his hands up her thighs to her waist, and pulls her shirt up a bit to touch her skin. The light contact is enough to make her moan. He slides his hand up further under her shirt, fingers skimming her soft ivory skin. He feels goosebumps rise and he pushes himself down on her again, eliciting another soft moan from her. "Fuck I want you" he moans into her mouth. She runs her hands around his waist and pulls his shirt from his pants and runs her hands up his bare back. He arches his head back feeling her hands on him again, and takes a big shaky breath. He looks down at her and smiles. He loves seeing her so flushed, her beautiful chest rising and falling rapidly. He's doing this to her. "Can I have you Y/n?" He asks with a smile. She stares at him a moment and then nods.

He leans back and grabs her shirt. He keeps eye contact with her as he slowly pulls her shirt up and over her head. Once it's off he admires her breasts that are hiding under her pink bra. He smiles and leans down to place a soft kiss on her lips. He pulls back again and pulls his shirt off. Y/n's bright doe eyes grow wider as she scans his body. He's filled out more over the years. She licks her lips and he smirks then stands off the bed. He locks eyes on hers again as he hooks his fingers at the waist of her leggings and slowly slides them off. He admires her body. She looks amazing. No signs of ever having been pregnant before. She's always taken such good care of her body. "God you're beautiful" he lovingly says. She smiles softly and he touches her clothed core and her eyes flutter shut. He feels how wet she is and she moans softly at the touch. "Y/n I want you so bad. Can I take these off?" Her eyes open and he's pulling at her panties slightly. She quickly nods and he smirks as he slides her panties off. He pulls his sweats off, boxer briefs coming with them and stands in front of her, tall and proud.

Her eyes travel down his body and stop at his dick. It's hard and precum glistens at the tip. Butterflies fly through her belly as he moves forward and crawls on top of her again. He caresses her cheeks and softly kisses her. "Are you sure?" He asks, wanting to be certain she wants this as much as he does. Her chest rises and falls rapidly still and she whispers "yes" and then leans up to lock their lips again. The kiss is fueled with passion now, needy and urgent. He wraps his arms around her and unclips her bra and pulls it away. His kisses move down her jaw and steadily run down her until they reach her soft mounds. He licks her nipple, erect and ready for him. She moans and arches her back some and he smirks and continues. He kisses and sucks on her breasts, giving her prefect nipple lots of attention, and softly massages the other. His other hand slides down her stomach until he reaches her core. She whimpers just from feeling his fingers close and he brings his mouth back up to hers as he slowly runs a finger up and down her folds. She moans loudly into his mouth and he feels his dick twitch. She sounds beautiful and god has he missed her. "You're so wet. Fuck Y/n, you're making it hard to not just fuck you right now." He rubs his finger against her clit and her hands grip his back as she moans and presses her head into the pillow. He slips his finger in her and they both moan at the feeling. "Mmm, you're so soft and warm baby" he moans as he thrusts his finger. She kisses his neck as she moans and starts to roll her hips into his finger. He smiles and adds a second finger. Her moan grows louder and she bucks her hips up. "I want to feel inside you baby" he softly says. "T-then do it" she shakily says, lost in the feeling from his fingers. He groans but pulls his fingers out. He pushes his dick against her and she moans. "Should I wear a condom baby? I'll do whatever you want." She looks at him and doesn't know what to say. She knows he's not a fuckboy like Jungkook but she also doesn't really know, for certain, who he's slept with. "I-I don't know" she pants out. He smiles and nods. He leans down and kisses her softly and then gets up and starts to walk out of the room. "I'll be right back."