Holding on to his waist, she talks as she knew he won't argue about this matter. Everyone was excited about the new arrival. She still can't believe it's 6 months since the day they got the news, too much happen in this time.

They were on their honeymoon when her mama called to tell them about the good news, Imaan fainted while working in the kitchen and they rushed her to the hospital.

The doctor informed them that she was already 3 months pregnant but because it was her first, so she didn't realize it.

Sadia wanted to come back the same day, even Aarish was happy but he somehow convinced his wife to not cut their trip short. She made him promise to get many gifts for the soon-to-be mother and baby, as well as throw a big house party when they return.

So Aarish do what he promised to his dia, and they celebrated the good news. Now Imaan's due date is near and there is too much to do, with the upcoming wedding in a few months, she wanna help her sister-in-law and it was a good cover for her mission.

"Please Aarish bh-,"

The words got stuck in her mouth but he was quick to notice, narrowing his eyes at the woman who will be on his death Certificate one day in the column as 'cause of death'.

"What were you going to say beghum huh?"

"N-nothing,"

"Didn't look like nothing to me... I think you owe me, something wife,"

Looking at the man who was smirking evilly, she moved back and cursed herself for that slip of the tongue. After 6 months of being married to this man and she is still stuck with that stupid habit, people say old habits die hard but this habit will get him killed one day.

"Aese kaise... Come here dia... You owe me something and I demand it now,"

"I don't remember anything,"

"Then let me help,"

Cornering her into the closet wall, he looked at her with intense passion, his sinister smirk and shining eyes promising many evil things and her breath hitched.

"So... You remember when I told you a few months ago that whenever you call me that wretched word... I will kiss you, and if you still don't stop and agree to this...then I will start taking your precious deal things and your chocolate stash... And if you still don't stop, then I will possess this body like the demon you called me and show you-,"

"I remember... I remember, stop there,"

He smirked proudly as he helped his wife walk down memory lane, he tapped his lips with his index finger to claim his reward and her punishment.

"You know... I now preferred that grumpy, rude, and mean bagad billa over this majnu, possessive, obsessive, and crazy husband,"

"Jaisa bhi ha ab apka ha beghum, now stop distracting me and give me my reward,"

Making faces because she knows he won't leave her or let her leave this room, she leaned up quickly and peck his lips while he frowned.

"Yeh kya tha...,"

Now it's Sadia's time to narrow her eyes as she took advantage of his momentary distraction and moved out of his arm, speed walking out of the room as she shouted over her shoulder.

"Itne main itna hi milta ha... And I didn't complete the word... And I will go there and stay no argument,"

He mumbled and grumbled as he moved after her, following her down the stairs, trying to stop her but she is far too ahead of him.

"Hey dia... That's not fair... You can't outsmart me,"

"Well, I just did... Now go to work,"

She entered the kitchen and he was going to follow her and not leave the argument without having the last words when a voice stopped him.