Since the day he confessed his love, Aarish got more clingy, not letting her out of his sight, even not letting her go live at her parents' house.

'How will I sleep without your hugs?' Was his excuse and it always make his bride blush.

True to his words, he fulfilled all her wishes, the bucket list she had, the stupid deal that she wrote, and when Anabia called him, yeah he even completed all that.

"Please dia...,"

As he nuzzled her neck, she came out of her thoughts and pulled away to look at him with accusing eyes knowing where will such things lead. But the man just smirked at her, not at all ashamed of his intentions.

"You know why I have to go and stop doing this...,"

"Well you daily go there... why you have to stay the night and I don't know what you are talking about love, I didn't do anything,"

Another thing she witnessed in the 6 months, this man is a big flirt and a shameless person, he never miss a chance to corner her or express his feelings or intentions.

"We had this talk many times... You don't let me live there, I want a few days away from you... You need space from me...,"

Aarish smirk vanished as he narrowed his eyes at his wife again getting hold of her arms and caging her in his strong arms.

"Why do you think I will need a space from you? Huh? Who is putting these stupid thoughts in your mind? I have told you to stop watching those serials they are a bad influence,"

Feeling the need to facepalms any wall, she looked at his blazing mysterious eyes, the same eyes she started to fall for.

It's insane how much this man loved her for years and never told her, she still can't believe she used to run away from him, and now she doesn't want to leave him ever.

She didn't tell him the 3 magical words yet, but she wants to do something special. He had made her life magical so it's only fair that she returns the favor. And she knows exactly when to do it.

"I don't want to leave you or run away... But since our marriage we are always together, sometimes we need personal space and time for ourselves... I feel like it's always about me... I don't want you to neglect your time for me,"

He smiled at her innocent yet stupid reasoning, why would he want time away from her when he died for this time to come for years?

He caressed her cheeks, looking lovely at her as she returned the smile that causes his heart to bloom like a flower.

"Why would I need time away from you dia... I have begged and pleaded Allah miyan to give me this time... Give you to me so I can cherish this, love this, care for this... I don't want time away from you,"

Her heart swooned at his words but she can't give in to his sweet talking and forget the mission. She had to do this and she will do this.

"Yeah but I need time away from you, I need to sleep in my old bed... I need some me time,"

"Did I do something? Can we talk about it? I am sorry I promise I didn't do it intentionally... Please tell me what happened,"

She wanted to cry for making him worry, she knew if she wants to surprise him then she had to do this. But he is not helping with his puppy eyes and cute pout.

"No, you didn't do anything... God, I just miss my bed... And you know it's not entirely for that reason, mama and Imaan api need me... It's her due date any day now and I promised her I will be there to help... And it's Anabia's wedding in two months, I just wanted to help them,"