𝟏𝟖. 𝐓𝐚𝐠

Mulai dari awal

"How are you?" He asks whilst taking a seat next to me.

"Better than I was, my head still hurts but I think it's slowly fading now." I reply, not looking at him. He picks up his hand and slowly turns my head to face him.

"Let me see your face amore" We make eye contact and I can see the genuine concern in his, it offers me reassurance knowing he actually cares and isn't here to give me a lecture.

"Who's blood is that?" I ask, moving my gaze to the red patches on his shirt. He just gives me a smirk and I already know my answer.

"You killed him?" I question with my eyes widened, I don't know how I'm even shocked.

"And I'd do it again" He replied still smiling wide.

"You're fucking crazy."... "I hope you made him pay." I finish with a smile that matches that of Leandros, I don't know why I almost started lecturing him for killing a man that drugged my drink as well as many other girls I assume.

"You bet I did." He replied with a cheeky wink, "Oh and by the way I own that club now, but that doesn't mean you're allowed to carry on working there." He says with his eyebrows raised to show how serious he's being.

"What? you own the club since whe-

"How, when, why it doesn't matter right now, all that matters is that you're here and you're safe." He says before pulling me into him so my head lays on his chest.

"I was awaiting the lecture of disappointment and anger but I'll take this instead." I said with a quite chuckle as I rested my head just above his abs. I could hear his heart beating inside his chest and it gave me butterflies.

"Oh don't worry that lecture was sure as hell going to be given until I heard that something happened to you, after that all I cared about was getting you back and making sure you were safe." He responded whilst stroking my hair soothingly.

"And here I am." I replied with a smile.

He hums in response, "But if you ever go against my order again I won't hesitate to bend your pretty ass over and teach you your lesson." He whispered into my ear before throwing me over his shoulder and carrying me up the stairs. I can feel my cheeks turning bright pink and I count my lucky stars for majority of the lights being switched off.

My bedroom door is flung open and I'm placed gently on my bed. I can't help but feel a tad disappointed that Leandro didn't invite me into his room, just for tonight at least - considering we have already gone past the sharing a bed stage now.

He's about to place the duvet on top of me when he realises I still have my dress on. A cheeky smirk grows on his face whilst he stares down at my body. I wipe it off in no time by clicking my fingers in front of his face.

"Eyes up here De Santo." I remind him, causing his gaze to drop immediately.

"Sleeping in this?" He questions

"What do you think?" The grin comes creeping back up on his face as he resumes checking me out, causing my stomach to do somersaults.

"Let me" He says before placing a hand on the top of my sleeve. I quickly stop him by placing my hand on top of his.

"Uh uh." I say with a few teasing tuts before pushing his hand off my shoulder, If I let him undress me then he would find my tattoos since I only concealed one tonight.