Su Ye smiled lightly.

Without a doubt, he was truly envious of the person in front of him.

Mu Chen hadn’t seen her for four or five days, he pinched her cheeks and sighed at her lotus root-like arms.

“Sangsang.”

Under the little thing’s confused look, he continued, “You’ve gotten fatter.”

Su Ye: “...”

The little thing pouted unhappily. Mu Chen smiled and poked her face before looking at Su Ye.

The man seemed to just remember it and said,

“Ah, right.”

“Huo Yao and Shen Chuchen told me to bring you a message.”

Chapter 226: Lover From Their Past Lives

“Huo Yao and Shen Chuchen told me to bring you a message.”

Ye Sang’s instinct told her that it wasn’t anything good.

She moved her round eyes and laid on the bed while Mu Chen talked as if he was happy to see how unfortunate she was.

“Dog Huo and Shen heard that you got beaten up and they are super happy.”

“If there weren’t any reporters outside, they would’ve come here themselves.”

After a pause, he continued, “They said, may you have today’s glory forever.”

Su Ye: “...”

They are in the same circle and Su Ye was even in the same university as Shen Chuchen.

And he’s heard of Huo Yao’s name before.

Now that he suddenly heard the names of the two big shots in the city and their threats, he became interested.

“Tsk.”

Su Ye started to mock them as soon as he opened his mouth, “What? Did I steal their wives or something? They sound like I’m the one their wives had an affair with.”

Mu Chen smiled, “Maybe.....” Maybe that’s exactly why.

Don’t they all say that daughters are the lovers from their past lives?

Su Ye raised his eyebrow and knew that it was pointless to mock them in front of Mu Chen.

He closed his eyes and his thoughts were clearer than ever.

The man turned on his phone and sat up as he scrolled through Weibo. Mu Chen’s news was still viral but he pushed it down.

There was only one person between their viral topics.

And now the protagonists of this two viral news were in the same room and it was a strange scene.

Su Ye tapped into the viral news and saw reporters analyzing the reason for throwing the game today.

Although he didn’t know what the reporters were making up, he indeed threw.

There was nothing to deny.

“I’m crying. My God Su arghhhh. HL is the only team out of all the teams that made me feel hot-blooded, I didn’t think they’d end up like this.”

“There’s no problem with acting, but why is he so arrogant? You guys are all talking about God Su when other teams won trash HL, look at it now, your God Su is leading a fake game. HL fans, does your face hurt?”