The little girl dragged her voice on and brainwashed herself, “Sangsang did.”

Su Ye: “...”

Mu Chen: “...”

How is she so cute?

He breathed deeply and glanced at his obedient daughter. He took another Q-tip and Ye Sang watched her daddy silently this time.

Mu Chen carefully put cream on her knees and sighed in relief.

“Will you run away again?” The man put the things on the table and smiled coldly at Su Ye before turning to Ye Sang leisurely.

The little girl shook her head subconsciously.

“N-no.”

She did not sound confident.

She nudged her head over and questioned, “But daddy...

“Why did you come?”

Mu Chen glanced at Su Ye and pinched her meaty cheeks with a smile, “Do you really think Huo Yao and Shen Chuchen would let you run away alone?”

How could they not have someone watching her?

It wasn’t a big deal that the child fell down, but these big shots were different from ordinary people, the bodyguards were scared that their boss would be mad at them and quickly notified them via a call.

The other two wanted to come too.

But Mu Chen attacked them mercilessly.

Su Ye made it a huge problem and reporters would probably be there, it’d be too obvious if the three of them went together.

It would be hard for them to be unnoticed.

Shen Chuchen even said, “We can just put a hat on. If not, we can just kidnap the reporters outside the hospital. How convenient is that?”

The others felt trashy after listening to this.

...

Mu Chen didn’t want to recall how he got along with two idiots as his eyelids twitched. He pulled himself out of his memory and pressed down her swaying legs while breathing deeply.

“Can’t you stay still?”

“Do you want your legs or not?”

“Yes.” The little girl replied.

Mu Chen, “Then stop swaying your legs.”

He didn’t know who she inherited this from. She swayed her legs and the strand of hair stood up on her head, looking silly and cute.

“Okay.” The little girl nodded and stayed still.

Su Ye watched the process of him trying to comfort the child and sighed in amazement.

What kind of method is this?

Ahem. Although he didn’t really know how to take care of a child either.....

“... You are her father?”

Su Ye looked at the little girl in Mu Chen’s arms and his eyes dimmed. His lips were white and shadows covered his eyes.

Mu Chen didn’t feel the need to have sympathy for this patient. He hugged his daughter and replied, “Isn’t it obvious enough?”

“Heh...” Su Ye pulled his lips with a pale face. His eyes became gentler and sounded indifferent, “You are lucky then.”

Mu Chen looked down without denying him.

He was indeed lucky to have someone saving him from the abyss.